ibuprofren after a long night of drinking??

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ibproufen doesn't do any damage to your liver dummy...it does damage to your stomach. Acetaminophen does damage to your liver... but then again, drinking does anyway. Wake up... pop some vicodin and your hangover will turn into a hang-ten. And Ibproufen is good for your heart supposedly, and it works wonders on actual pain. I take IBP on the daily. Along with narcotics. But it's wierd... the narcotics just get me "high", and don't relieve "pain," while IBP gets rid of pain quick like. I guess it's because it's targeting pain, not just cutting off the messages to your brain.

8B.

Ibuprofen is less harmful to the liver

But acetaminophen is DEFINATELY BAD FOR YOUR LIVER AFTER DRINKING. Do not drink and take Tylenol, or anything else that has acetaminophen in it.

Vicodin is extremely addictive. I definately cannot recommend taking the shit as a hangover cure. Most of the discomfort from a hangover is dehydration, so I recommend lots of water, and something to ease up the stomach irritation. Maybe Alka-Seltzer or something similar.

Re: Ibuprofen is less harmful to the liver

Originally posted by KaBar2

But acetaminophen is DEFINATELY BAD FOR YOUR LIVER AFTER DRINKING. Do not drink and take Tylenol, or anything else that has acetaminophen in it.

Vicodin is extremely addictive. I definately cannot recommend taking the shit as a hangover cure. Most of the discomfort from a hangover is dehydration, so I recommend lots of water, and something to ease up the stomach irritation. Maybe Alka-Seltzer or something similar.

excellent advice.

Originally posted by 655321

after a long night of drinking and you feel like shit the next day drink a beer and it all goes away

dude, when i'm hung over, the last thing i want is another beer

vicodin has acetomenophen in it, if i'm not mistaken, so maybe i should think twice before taking it while drunk next time..

come to think of it, i was really dizzy all day

the best thing to do is drink water...before you pass out and after you wake up....another good thing to do is get a couple of candy bars..eat one before passing out, and one when you wake up. alcohol robs our body of sugar and water...that's why you get headaches....your brain is craving some water...so is your body...dehydration sucks....greasy food while you're drinking helps, too...chicken wings, or fries...whatever..gives your liver a chance to process something other than the 1 oz of alcohol an hour that it had been working on...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

damn woke up this morning with a splittin headache and my mouth was so fucking dry hahah....its all good now though

now im contemplating wether i should drink another 40 today...the weather so nice out in the bay area right now

Originally posted by CAPiTA

http://movieweb.com/movie/deedles/co4.jpg'>

"Foreals?"

hahaha i loved that movie.

Ibproufen is seriously my favorits shit. It tastes like fuckin m&m's and it reduces your fever and headache you have from drug withdrawls. It also actually works wonders on real pain. I've learned from experience that painkillers such as vicodin, percocet and oxycontin do NOT help your pain. They MASK it. But, hey I saw a kid puke all over tonight from drinking too much at a resturaunt and watched about 10 hotgirls look at him in absolute disgust. I don't see what the big fuss about alcohol is in the first place. You get a good ass feeling for like a few hours, you start yelling and end up in a fight, getting arrested or slapped...then you puke, wake up somewhere you don't remember being and you feel like shit the whole next day. Fuck all that. Some chemist needs to invent a drug that gives you the headrush of cocaine, the body high of oxycontin or heroin and the social happiness of alcohol with no comedowns, hangovers or misadventures. Wait...they have that drug... it's called sex.

But yeah, Gatorade is booyah for hangovers. So is GREASSSSSSSY food. But, just drink a bottle of water before you passout... piss...then wake up hopefully feeling decent. Doubt it though.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Jackson

I drank too much Gin last night, now i'm going out to the pub to watch the Arsenal vs Man U match. :D

Sounds so much like me yesterday...

Originally posted by LivinDigital

Ibproufen doesn't do any damage to your liver dummy...it does damage to your stomach. Acetaminophen does damage to your liver... but then again, drinking does anyway. Wake up... pop some vicodin and your hangover will turn into a hang-ten. And Ibproufen is good for your heart supposedly, and it works wonders on actual pain. I take IBP on the daily. Along with narcotics. But it's wierd... the narcotics just get me "high", and don't relieve "pain," while IBP gets rid of pain quick like. I guess it's because it's targeting pain, not just cutting off the messages to your brain.

8B.

well, ibuprofen is just a non steroidal anti inflamitory. Like naproxen. However, takin too much it begins to eat away at your stomach lining. Takin it with alcohol really wouldnt have much of an effect.