Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
THE DEVIL!

MARCUS KUHN

Here, I just thought since I haven't been around in a while, I'd let you see what i've been doing, Getting thousands of holes poked in my meatflesh. You can also see part of a piece that PAST did on his last visit up here.

Check Marcus' other work on his site

MOTHERFUCKING VILLAGEPHOTOS SUCKS.

www.marcuskuhn.comhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/399976/fuckin-cool-skull.jpg'>

The cover up section is quite jokes, the best tattoo is in the Jackass movie when steve-o gets a smiley face tattooed on his arm in the back of a jeep which is flying over moguls at 90mph.

Guest im not witty

the devil? back from the 12oz depths?

whos next? edmo? kid furie?

one of my favorite tattooers around. i've actually been considering getting my available forearm done by him. does he still charge a flat fee for a whole day's work? like didn't he used to do 400$ and you sit all day? if that's the case i'd be interested in taking the 4 hour drive up there sometime soon. if not i'll have to save up some more.

Garcia- He is still doing the flat rate gig. That's what you're lookin at. Six hours straight through...$450. He works pretty fast, but he's pretty heavy handed. That shit hurt on my wristbone.

nice!

welcome back.

how's the beach treatin you? if that's where you are (?)

r2

Not at the beach...still hidin' in the hills.

Life's alright though. Can't complain. Finally I have some time to play on the computer. (that means I used all my paint, got nothin left but scraps and collectables.)

THE DEVIL!/ Still whittlin on the porch, while my brother plays the banjo.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this