MONEY.

T.T Boy

sorry to make stupid ass topics, but i felt it was getting slow in this forum.

ever think about how dirty money is? that shit is gross. imagine how many dirtyass people have touched it. how many guys have scratched their balls then paid for something? or all the gross ass dingy places money stayed before being found then spent. fuck, im disgused.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

that's why I only touch $100 and $1000 dollar bills.

I dont want poor cooties.

Hell, there's enough coke residue to numb your fingers.

In all truth.. 98% of american hunderds have

traces of cocaine on them.

And I bet 100% of all bills has ball sweat on them.

Originally posted by --zeSto--:

that's why I only touch $100 and $1000 dollar bills.

I dont want poor cooties.

Hell, there's enough coke residue to numb your fingers.

In all truth.. 98% of american hunderds have

traces of cocaine on them.

yeah thats why I eat them for a good cheap high

filth is so underrated. by passing on strains of bacteria in small amounts we build up antibodies without having to get sick. you need to be worrying about things like the things you use to make youself feel "clean" like deodorant is full of aluminum which leaks straight into your body through your pore's and causes alzheimerz(sp) and god knows what else.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

you need to be worrying about things like the things you use to make youself feel "clean" like deodorant is full of aluminum which leaks straight into your body through your pore's and causes alzheimerz(sp) and god knows what else.

I used to believe this alzheimerz myth as well but have discussed it with several proffesionals in the field and it turns out theres nothing factual about that claim

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

filth is so underrated. by passing on strains of bacteria in small amounts we build up antibodies without having to get sick. you need to be worrying about things like the things you use to make youself feel "clean" like deodorant is full of aluminum which leaks straight into your body through your pore's and causes alzheimerz(sp) and god knows what else.

GOD DAMN SOMEBODY'S WITH ME ON THIS ONE! And it's a girl!!

The international (though mostly American) obsession with cleanliness, antiseptics, sanitation, etc. is way overboard, and has the ominous effect of breeding generations of humans who are so well protected from germs that their immune systems have trouble handling the ones that get through the clean-screen. We're breeding weaklings.

The jury is still out on the toxicity of aluminum absorbed via "deodorant" and drinking habitually from soda and beer cans, so I'll pass on that one. But the concept of "deodorant" itself is as fundamentally absurd as smoking cigarettes, if somewhat less harmful.

First of all, I find it surreal that a company can pump crude oil out of the ground, boil off the different sub-liquids contained in the mixture, combine them with toxic and corrosive chemicals, add more chemicals to create a scent, add more chemicals to harden the mess into a waxy solid, and sell it to people for the purpose of smearing in their armpits, all to "get that natural feeling". Even more Kafkaesque is how many people actually buy and use this strange shit. Everyone I've ever (unwisely) spoken to about this matter - family, friends, crew, people from this site - are unanimous that I am the weirdo for going without. The brainwashing factor on this one is frightening. Even people who are anti-corporate, anti-consumer culture, anti-advertising are still terrified to leave the house without smearing petroleum-derived goo under their arms. I'm sorry but this is NOT NATURAL.

Sweat is natural. You sweat for a reason - to keep cool. Your body manufactures sweat because droplets of water on the skin create rapid cooling (think of stepping out of the shower on a cold day). I would be most afraid of using an anti-perspirant that actually works, because you would then be thwarting your body's natural inclination to cool off. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the ailments common in America but absent in aboriginal or third world societies stem from chronic overheating of the body due to the use of effective anti-perspirants. Your body wanted to cool down for a reason, and you are blocking it from doing so because Colgate-Palmolive taught you from day 1 to be ashamed of the smell of your own sweat. Which intrinsically isn't such a bad smell. (How can you have a good fuck without sweating?)

I also object to the Orwellian name given to this crap - "deodorant". A real deodorant, by definition, is something that removes odors. The crap they tell you to smear under your arms either prevents sweat from appearing (while itself smelling bad, IMO) or masks the sweat odor with another perfume or scent (no better than the smell of sweat, IMO), so the correct term for "deodorant" should be "odorant" - the exact opposite.

OK, you hit a nerve...what was this topic about? Money? Yeah, Discover magazine did an in-depth report on how dirty money is last year sometime, including germs, drug content, etc. Interesting but nothing to fear, unless you're trying to become an immuno-weakling.

Guest imported_Tesseract

CRACKED,Although i totally understand what you are saying,i am very troubled on what is natural or not.I believe it has to do with common to.Example,lets say there is a village

that noone uses deodorant,The natural smell of the body doesnt concern noone cause everyone smells the same.We all know that after a couple of days sweat doesnt stink that much.

On the other hand,i live in a city where i eat shit i smoke shit i breathe shit i see shit all over.I like daily showers cause at the end of the day i feel like i came out of a trashcan or something.When taking daily showers you stink like shit when you sweat.

The last few days i was camping on beach,a real pure beach.I had no showers no deodorants no nothing neither my girl and we where fine.We where cleaner than ever in a way.

Anyway what i want to say is that i feel that its a whole lifestyle that we are talking about.When living in nature you dont need shit like that,that explains their chronological appearance.But when living in a city which is a totally different enviroment you dont feel that good being all natural cause you dont live natural at all.

Guest SPLINTER

now we know why cracked is always complaining about not getting no pussy. girls dont like now sweaty smelly stuff unless theyre fucking, i cant get no hugs after a football game but when im dry im getting hugs coming from everywhere so i gots to have some oderant as you correctly stated, never an antiperpirant or spray. im gonna look for some of those organics.

money is dirty but thats good and bad and thats one less thing poor peaple have to worry about.

------------------

"Babylon throne gone down" -Rastaman

Originally posted by raildeviant:

and we think dogs are dirty for licking their assholes....ha.

thats bsically what were doing if we dont wash our hands before we eat. ive thought about how nasty and dirty it is cuz of the amount thats goes through my hands at work.

well, i got all my shots so i could basically eat the money and not have a problem. hepatitis A,B..all that shit.

The international (though mostly American) obsession with cleanliness, antiseptics, sanitation, etc. is way overboard, and has the ominous effect of breeding generations of humans who are so well protected from germs that their immune systems have trouble handling the ones that get through the clean-screen. We're breeding weaklings.

cracked ass, this shit is so true. the only problem now is that now that we started this super sterile shit, we have to keep doing it this way or well all die and dogs and cats wont have anyone to play with them. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

ah ha.. he said it before me! but I also agree with the other side too, holistic health is important and there is no doubting that mind, body and spirit are interminably linked. you can't have one without the other in terms of natural cleanliness either. it is after all, next to godliness. :P join a co-op, they've got all sorts of natural goodies for the bleeding-heart, hippy in all of us!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Cracked smells like shit.

Now that that's been said, let me clarify on a few things. Underarm and genital-area sweat is NOT for cooling off. General body sweat (back, neck, chest, arms, legs, etc.) is. The reason for the abundance of sweat glands (and hair) under the arms and between the legs is because they are high friction areas, which need some sort of lubrication to avoid long term skin abrasions. If you are being active, chances are you're moving both your arms and legs a lot, and therefore the body pumps out general body sweat for cooling and specialized underarm/genital sweat for lubrication. The combination of sweat and hair make quite a slippery, albeit unsightly, friction-reducing compound, allowing your arms and legs to slide freely.

Now, you can go out and buy superhardcoreultradry deodorant, which feels pretty damn fucked up but will certainly do the job of keeping you hella dry. Or you can buy other types of deodorant that keep you from sweating a lot, take away the BO, but still provide enough "slipperyness" to let your arms glide along effortlessly. That's the case with most Gel-type and "white-residue" anti-perspirants. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by El Mamerro:

Cracked smells like shit.

Now that that's been said, let me clarify on a few things. Underarm and genital-area sweat is NOT for cooling off. General body sweat (back, neck, chest, arms, legs, etc.) is. The reason for the abundance of sweat glands (and hair) under the arms and between the legs is because they are high friction areas, which need some sort of lubrication to avoid long term skin abrasions. If you are being active, chances are you're moving both your arms and legs a lot, and therefore the body pumps out general body sweat for cooling and specialized underarm/genital sweat for lubrication. The combination of sweat and hair make quite a slippery, albeit unsightly, friction-reducing compound, allowing your arms and legs to slide freely.

Now, you can go out and buy superhardcoreultradry deodorant, which feels pretty damn fucked up but will certainly do the job of keeping you hella dry. Or you can buy other types of deodorant that keep you from sweating a lot, take away the BO, but still provide enough "slipperyness" to let your arms glide along effortlessly. That's the case with most Gel-type and "white-residue" anti-perspirants. Beer,

El Mamerro

You miss the real point entirely. I'm not too concerned whether sweat is for cooling or lubrication or both. Whichever it's there for: it works great, naturally. Why should I feel obliged to replace it with some artificial crap (regular, gel, or Tom's)?

What I'm getting at is that the populations of the US and any other society that Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, etc. have saturated with advertising have been completely and totally brainwashed into believing that smelling like your own sweat is bad/unacceptable, just so they can sell you a product which is utterly useless without the programmed belief system. The proof is in all the responses that diss me.

I've suffered from the brainwashing to a lesser extent myself. I find it difficult to go without shampoo and toothpaste, even though I find their use unnatural. But I have a natural revulsion for the smell and feel of soaps and deodorants, a revulsion I don't feel at all toward sweat. When sweat gets old, yes, I'm not into it staying around. That's why I shower daily, often for 20 or 30 minutes at a time just because it feels good standing under the running water. So I don't smell like shit...just sweat sometimes.

I guess I should start a new thread, what does this have to do with money.

Guest --zeSto--

nice useless facts mamerro!

one of those things you always wondered about.

Seriously though, anti-perpserant is incredibly bad for you.

I wont list the technical/medical reasons,

but just like defecation,

if it's got to come out, you're a fool to keep it in.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Great-o. I shouldn't even mention that your revulsion to soaps and the such pretty much guarantee that you'll have a much harder time finding a suitable partner with which to procreate in today's society. This is, of course, unnatural behavior for any living thing. Your decision to shy away from what is considered acceptable, and even respectful, in the life of a human being today places you right in that category of "unnaturality" you try so hard to avoid.

Let's face it... Artificialization is, straight up, a direct result of evolution. The smell of sweat, regardless of whether its natural or not, at some point in the evolution of man's society, became less preferable to not smelling at all, or even better, smelling like roses. A woman would much rather pick a man who smells attractive than one who smells like he has poor hygene. The smell of sweat and BO has long been considered unnatractive, much longer than the oldest soap company was ever put together, so it certainly isn't Procter & Gamble's fault we like to not smell sweaty. Seriously man, if you wish to get rid of all these unnatural substances, and go back into the days where our average life expectancy was around 35-40 years (a lot of it was because of the lack of proper hygene solutions and devices we have today; people died from stupid things such as a cavity or an infected zit), then go for it. But I seriously think it is YOU who suffers from unnatural behavior by choosing to distance yourself from something as simple as smelling attractive. Also, you say you don't smell at all, but man, that shit's like farting; you usually smell other peoples', not your own. Oh, and while we're at it, let's stop using cars, or motorcycles, or bicycles, or hell, even skates. They make transportation too easy and are thus priving us from using the body like it was designed to. Whatever rocks your boat, man. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived