MIA paper thread

t dot marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bumb for those sketches?

you all like those sketches? look at the blue one. its so cheasy, from the fill to the random shapes that do absolutly nothing. usally when people add on shapes and whatnot they do it to make the composition flow better. in that sketch all the add-on bullshit just scales the letters up and make it look cluttered as fuck. and the letter structure is pretty nasty too. and the cheasiest thing of the whole peice is the only spot of yellow he used was on the crown that has no place whatsoever with the shape and style of the rest.

the last one is even worse the letters! eew

the first one isnt too bad though

im not trying to be an ass i just dont see how anyone could like those sketches.

bumb for those sketches?

you all like those sketches? look at the blue one. its so cheasy, from the fill to the random shapes that do absolutly nothing. usally when people add on shapes and whatnot they do it to make the composition flow better. in that sketch all the add-on bullshit just scales the letters up and make it look cluttered as fuck. and the letter structure is pretty nasty too. and the cheasiest thing of the whole peice is the only spot of yellow he used was on the crown that has no place whatsoever with the shape and style of the rest.

im not trying to be an ass i just dont see how anyone could like those sketches.

bumb for those sketches?

kise is dorkin it

actually that yelk is pretty good. I like it. Know why?!

You can tell he did it quick, freestyle with no pencil first. And "Ask" has a tight handstyle...always a good sign of no toy status.

And dont even try to talk shit on INFOE! If you only knew how much he was up in Miami. I doubt he had much time or interest to sketch....he was too busy walking every damn street in the city.

you say its good because you can tell it was freestyled, with no pencil? and how do you know this....

there is a thing called an eraser, and if he was doing that so fast then why would he go through all the trouble to have a fill with designs?

just because he freestyled it and it sucks, doesnt mean it doesnt suck.

and anway how can you freestyle on paper? its a sketch. freestyling is when you paint without a sketch of what your going to do.

RELAX

take a breath.

i THINK he freestyled the sketch. I didn't say he freestyled a wall, he just drew the outline straight in pen so there's no room for error. I'm not sure, but his lines are thin and confident.

What you mean all the trouble to fill in the designs? It's basically a one color fill.

I think youre being too critical of something that looks like a quickie, but there's no need to debate over this.

Archived