Brooklyn Keeps on Making it!

Dik Upinia

Hahha...Marty always wrote Marty. He used to live over at my friends house on Kings Highway. I'll put up some flicks for you guys of his "stay out of the damn bathroom" signs and shit...nect time I go over there. He gave me a piece he drew once, if i can find it I'll try and scan it or some shit and put it in paper chase.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AevOne718

Hahha...Marty always wrote Marty. He used to live over at my friends house on Kings Highway. I'll put up some flicks for you guys of his "stay out of the damn bathroom" signs and shit...nect time I go over there. He gave me a piece he drew once, if i can find it I'll try and scan it or some shit and put it in paper chase.

marty's spot is totally blow up..................:cry:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

MAN I MET SOME FINE ASS INDIAN HOE FROM BROOKLYN THE OTHER NIGHT DOWN HERE IN FRISCO......I WAS TRYIN TO SPIT BUT SHE ENDED UP FUCKIN WITH SOME SQUARE ASS WHITE FAGGOT

Originally posted by shut up fagg

so i drove thru brooklyn tonight towards the brooklyn bridge. and i saw this huge GOUCH SOBER blockbuster. i had seen it online before and kind of passed over it thinking it was in the back of some wack brooklyn lot. tonight, however, i realized these cats killed it. mucho props.

SLayed it............

Archived