graffffffffffffffffiti

moshe one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: moshe

Originally posted by pesky

easy moshe.* one thing what pens did u use on the caps? any part type of marker or jus any permanent? let us kno coz i can finally finish one off that i got a while back...

one..:lick:

the black is a fabric marker

i used liquid copper, liquid gold and liquid silver markers

and i used penton markers

:cool:

Re: Re: Re: graffffffffffffffffiti

i am assuming these are old.. and i must say, these along with your sketches, are the wackest pieces of garbage i have seen in a while.. same with your lame as fuck attitude, what the fuck are you putting crowns for?? JESUS FUCKING SHIT ON MY FACE YOU SUCK I BET YOUR HIP HOP ALBUM SUCKS TOO FUCKER. learn to flow bitch, learn to flow.

hahahahahahahah

Originally posted by laybeuh

i am assuming these are old.. and i must say, these along with your sketches, are the wackest pieces of garbage i have seen in a while.. same with your lame as fuck attitude, what the fuck are you putting crowns for?? JESUS FUCKING SHIT ON MY FACE YOU SUCK I BET YOUR HIP HOP ALBUM SUCKS TOO FUCKER. learn to flow bitch, learn to flow.

here is a grumpy israeli writer

that cant gaff so he becomes jealous

hahahahahahah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

hahahahahahahahha

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

you can paint but your letters still suck

shut the fuck up virs

stop being so jealous

i dont think you got room to talk!!!

go write instead of

telling other people what to do

:rolleyes:

to be honest mr virs comments arnt wrong.. u can paint it looks cleanish, but and yes the butts the size of lil usa kids rolling thru mcdonalds.. ( )( )

not wanting to call u shite or wotever..dont get fused on this shit but ur first outline had real potential but then it slipped its disk or summin....

but once u added the 'not so good looking' red background....try to actually shape your shadow with the black letter outline (this will strengthen ur shapes).....i recommend not jus blocking it in....coz unless done correctly and intentionally it wont help ur letter structure and will look 'lazy'

anyways looks like a nice quiet spot? so take some time on the final outcome of it...

anyways hope this helps..peace..

wat the fuck is wrong with israel?

there are like 50 writers in allllll israel and even not 50 that can say they can write

but nooooooo afk needs to fight with everybody

if its not ur way its no way rite?

if you dont like moshe fine but y be a bitch and anounce it all day?

so plz for the sake of our beloved israel calm the fuck down

pz (litarally)

Bles STFU.

Its not about fighting its about improving the scene...

ONE - Virs knows that he has to work on his letters. He even wrote it in the last thread..thats why he isn't putting so much work on walls untill he gets all of the shit down 100%...

Its not about our way.. its about WRITING... If you don't have letters you don't have SHIT... Charachters are all nice and all, but fuck it...

Thats why I said it...without dissing... Its for him... I will sleep tight even if he won't have letters...

Thats why Israeli writers are so godamn whack...

Israeli people - so lazy they won't put effort on working...

And afterwards get surprised why they get negative critisicm...And when they do get it they wonder why everyone didn't like it and start dissing everyone....

If you want people to like every thing you do show it to your mom or start paying attention to stuff people say to you...

Peace and think about it...

Its not for AFK, its for our "scene" or w/e you wanna call it...

-------------

EDIT - I was kinda pissed when I wrote this after Bles's post, so just to clear it out...

AFK need to work as well... We aren't good and not even close to it..

But atleast we don't start dissing everyone when people that KNOW stuff tell us what we should work on...

aight Im out to the Seder haha.. PEACE and God Bless

i understand that

but non of us are even close to good

moshe is a special case there is a lot goin with him

there shoudnt be this mucj rivalary between such a low number of "wrirers here"

we need to treat each other with respect and im not feelin much from u

thats all

happy seder

îé éúï åäìçí áî÷ôéà éùàø èøé éçñéú ìîòï éæììå áðé éùøàì äçîõ áçâ!

:lol: :D

Welcome to the Israeli moron battle!

Watch as a bunch of kids argue over which of their bitten styles is better than the other!

For the main event, Virs will paint some bitten Virus letters on a wall using one color, then add the highlights and outlines in MS Paint. During this time, moshe will paint a clean piece with unreadable letters! ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS IN MARCH>

Archived