Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

so when i said i was an accountant, yall thought i was bullshit'n right?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by casekonly

can you help me with some financial questions, seeking?

 

 

HAHAHAHAHA.

you also clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

i'm willing to bet i have more (non-school or mortgage related) debt than anyone on this board. my financial advice, much like my advice for all of life and love, is simply 'live like theres no tomorrow and eventually there won't be; problems solved".

 

no, im not jewish.

and to answer questions from earlier, not all that paperwork is current stuff i have to go through daily, they're reports dating back to may, so if i have to look up a figure, they're within reach. but as i said, i just moved into the office so i havent had a chance to remodel yet. once i do, i'll bump with a new 'monster house' picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

 

always bet on black.

 

this seems to be the real meat of the thread to me.

Solid advice from a winner.

 

 

Although i would like to see shots of opperation congo's progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like ferns and bamboo.

and those big palms i think there called royal or something i dunno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i need one of those nice jobs where you sit down all day and just stare at numbers...I am tired of running around a kitchen for 10 hours at a time until I start to feel my knee pop out of joint..hey seeks, think you could hook the coolest guy at bayside up with a job doing absolutely nothing then get me a bonus "on the love"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest im not witty

staring at numbers all day makes baby jesus cry. accountant solidarity brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fatbastard

dude, would it be rude if i asked you how much you make an hour at this job. I really would like to know

 

http://www.simplicityhosting.com/images/money.jpg'>

 

Anyone who trusts you with their money better have some serious balls and pay the accountant whatever they want..I doubt this is an hourly rate type of job anyway, I'm thinking salary at 42,000 a year? Lucky guess....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This fucking rad seeks!

 

I've known you for ever man and you've been unemployed for a while of them years and you've had the dopest jobs......you really are prof that in america any one can make it with smile and a criminal mind!

 

You couldn't pull that ish off here....wanna go on a trip in the spring with your severance package with me?I wanna go out west for a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by johnny

yahmon dogs, my boy just copped a 2001 gti vr6(wahn-wahn), 25k on the clock and it's fully loaded.

 

my boy just copped a '95 corrado vr6, something like 1 of 10 in america. speedometer and odometer are both in km/h only.

 

oh yeah, it has about 90,000 km on it, so i guess thats about 60,000 miles...not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeks... an accountant? Okay. I know you're a freakin' genius and all, but an accountant? Hmmm. I guess I should shut the hell up considering what I do for a living...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

congrats seeks. im sure i dont need to ask how many plans ypou have too swindle away millions....

 

$$££

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking

. perhaps if i had spent more time reading 'blade of the immortal' i could be a fucking anime ninja or whatever the hell it is you fancy yourself as being. "

 

 

hey man. that comment hurt my feelings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MOOGLE?

hey man. that comment hurt my feelings

 

that comment made me laugh my ass off. he said "fancy". haha... seeking is an asshole and a good man with an opinion.

 

I fancy that you let your asshole do more of your talking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually, i dont make all that much. BUT, what i do make is under the table, so its all tax free. plus, i can come and go as i please, as long as i get my stuff done.

haha. im an accountant who has no idea what he's doing, and spends all day working on the books, off the books.

dealing with numbers sucks. basically, i deal with 680 brokers, the bonuses they get, and the errors they make. i add and subtract all that shit to figure out their pay. its one of those things where you dont need to know how to do it to learn, its just fucking annoying and frustrating. especially since im god awful at math, and havent had a math class, literally, in over 10 years.

whatever though, ive got an adding machine with tape for fucking days.

 

seeks/completely aware that i write like a gay french poet from the 30's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking

actually, i dont make all that much. BUT, what i do make is under the table, so its all tax free. plus, i can come and go as i please, as long as i get my stuff done.

haha. im an accountant who has no idea what he's doing, and spends all day working on the books, off the books.

dealing with numbers sucks. basically, i deal with 680 brokers, the bonuses they get, and the errors they make. i add and subtract all that shit to figure out their pay. its one of those things where you dont need to know how to do it to learn, its just fucking annoying and frustrating. especially since im god awful at math, and havent had a math class, literally, in over 10 years.

whatever though, ive got an adding machine with tape for fucking days.

 

seeks/completely aware that i write like a gay french poet from the 30's.

 

you are a winner. you thought that little "aim psych out" routine would really work didn't you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking

HAHAHAHAHA.

you also clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

i'm willing to bet i have more (non-school or mortgage related) debt than anyone on this board. my financial advice, much like my advice for all of life and love, is simply 'live like theres no tomorrow and eventually there won't be; problems solved".

 

no, im not jewish.

and to answer questions from earlier, not all that paperwork is current stuff i have to go through daily, they're reports dating back to may, so if i have to look up a figure, they're within reach. but as i said, i just moved into the office so i havent had a chance to remodel yet. once i do, i'll bump with a new 'monster house' picture.

 

 

dammit, seeking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking

did you really think people were gonna be like 'yeah, right on man!" and applaud your 'historic' standoff with 'seeking'? please child, you're spitting at isabel

thanks for your time and effort though. i hope it provided you with an outlet for the aimless anger you seem to have pent up inside you. i also hope this overanalytical response will allow you plenty of fodder to throw back at me, talking about how i'm taking it too seriously, and have 10 million posts and blah blah blah... you know, how i'm proving you right simply by responding, you know, that whole rigamarole...

 

 

Its funny how in real life youre a nobody but give a man 12 thousand posts or whatever it is on a graffiti messageboard and he suddenly assumes some sort of self titled god like aura. Its funny how the only place you feel special and important is on a messageboard.

 

Im not trying to have some sort of standoff with you, i just think its funny that you need reassurance from a bunch of dudes who write graffiti. good luck to you and your job as an accountant and i hope it makes you feel important even if it is only on a graffiti messageboard..

peace, magatsutatio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shut the fuck up.

 

seeking wasnt looking for reassurance. its just that he knew we'd find it interesting/comical to see a picture of seeking in an office doing accounting work. i thought seeks had dreads and a tattoo sleeve, not to mention hes a writer, so its funny seeing him in an office setting. about a year ago i remember seeking posted a thread about how he messed up while shaving his balls.

 

A YEAR AGO HE COULDNT PROPERLY SHAVE HIS BALLS, AND NOW HE IS AN ACCOUNTANT!!

 

its all in fun, loosen up. not everything needs to be overanalyzed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo returns

shut the fuck up.

 

seeking wasnt looking for reassurance. its just that he knew we'd find it interesting/comical to see a picture of seeking in an office doing accounting work. i thought seeks had dreads and a tattoo sleeve, not to mention hes a writer, so its funny seeing him in an office setting. about a year ago i remember seeking posted a thread about how he messed up while shaving his balls.

 

A YEAR AGO HE COULDNT PROPERLY SHAVE HIS BALLS, AND NOW HE IS AN ACCOUNTANT!!

 

its all in fun, loosen up. not everything needs to be overanalyzed.

 

and here we have your reassurance, seeking. Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...