so when i said i was an accountant, yall thought i was bullshit'n right?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear disco bryso,

when you were reading my last reply, didn't you ever think to yourself 'wait a second, i know he must surely be dissing me, but none of the things he's saying seem to apply to me at all. manga, what? quoting him? huh? i didnt quote him... etc'. your average 'betting man' would have realized that the sure-money was not on you, but was infact on bozo the anime clown, or whatever his name is.

in short, i wasn't talking to you, or about you. infact, now a days i just pretty much ignore you completely.

thanks for playing though.

seeks/"tank top screaming lotto I DON'T FIT YOU"

of course they werent really freestyles, it was a movie.

they were pretty funny though, regardless.

i agree, its always amusing to find writers that are otherwise normal.

accepting your place in society is the new punk rock.

seeks/so im a german ehy? thats ok, you look like a worm with braids

^^^^^hhhhhaaahaaaaa!^^^^^^

Originally posted by MagatsuTaito

Im not trying to have some sort of standoff with you, i just think its funny that you need reassurance from a bunch of dudes who write graffiti. good luck to you and your job as an accountant and i hope it makes you feel important even if it is only on a graffiti messageboard..

peace, magatsutatio

hey, stupid fuck, its called "irony" in case you havent heard of it. you sound like you know seeking so well. therefore, you should know why in his mind, as well as in those of the rest of the people in this company, would find this so.

seeking: holy christ! when you said eurofag, i didnt know you were going for the lifestyle, not just the fashion. rest assured, you got the fashion down too.... white turtleteck sweater like what????

Originally posted by seeking

i'm the one that needs the attention, yet you 'bump' the thread, to make sure people see it.

contradiction?

Answer: Actually i was 'bumping' the shaving balls conversation. The thread was at the top of the list when i bumped it.

Quoted by Seeking

Originally posted by MagatsuTaito 'bump'

you quoted me, then just repeated everything i said

Originally posted by seeking contradiction

Date Registered: 05-25-2000

Total Posts: 13587 (11.18 posts per day)

Last Post: 09-22-2003 06:58 AM

Interests flowers, bunnies.

fleeting chance at e-importance

Originally posted by seeking i wont bother to deny your claims any further, and infact will write the next paragraph in support of your theory. hope it helps.[/i]

It is a curious fact that the worst work is always done with the best intentionsand that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves very seriously

rental,

its not a turtle neck.

seek dont wear turtle necks

seeks/ward, i think you were a little hard on the beaver

Not even when rocking a big ol' baseball size raspberry of a white trash hicky? Save, I keep a white Gap T-Neck on hand for those occasions when my girl can't help but suck the neck off me.

i dont have a window to 'outside' but i do have a window that looks out into the office, so i mean, its not like im stuck in a broom closet or something. besides, once 'operation congo' goes into effect, i'll just build myself a fake window. maybe ill get some plastic monkeys.

seeks/labia schmabia

wow your all lost...

1) seeking would you really post about your job, if it was working at taco-bell, proly not. no mater what you cant say you are not trying to show off.

2.) why are all you people getting worked up, stop hateing and stop kissing ass.

3.) im glad im me !

now watch as the bullshit coments stack up,

YOU SUCK!!!

YUP.

Damn', your on some real gravy there, dawwwg.

Alright, I'm off to the hardware store to pick me up a case of vintage spraycans...I' got plane tickets to buy!!@#$$

No, really...just off to Belle Isle to collect some pop bottles. MI-home of the 10 cent deposit$$$$ repre$ent