so when i said i was an accountant, yall thought i was bullshit'n right?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need one of those nice jobs where you sit down all day and just stare at numbers...I am tired of running around a kitchen for 10 hours at a time until I start to feel my knee pop out of joint..hey seeks, think you could hook the coolest guy at bayside up with a job doing absolutely nothing then get me a bonus "on the love"?

Originally posted by fatbastard

dude, would it be rude if i asked you how much you make an hour at this job. I really would like to know

http://www.simplicityhosting.com/images/money.jpg'>

Anyone who trusts you with their money better have some serious balls and pay the accountant whatever they want..I doubt this is an hourly rate type of job anyway, I'm thinking salary at 42,000 a year? Lucky guess....

This fucking rad seeks!

I've known you for ever man and you've been unemployed for a while of them years and you've had the dopest jobs......you really are prof that in america any one can make it with smile and a criminal mind!

You couldn't pull that ish off here....wanna go on a trip in the spring with your severance package with me?I wanna go out west for a bit.

Originally posted by johnny

yahmon dogs, my boy just copped a 2001 gti vr6(wahn-wahn), 25k on the clock and it's fully loaded.

my boy just copped a '95 corrado vr6, something like 1 of 10 in america. speedometer and odometer are both in km/h only.

oh yeah, it has about 90,000 km on it, so i guess thats about 60,000 miles...not sure.

actually, i dont make all that much. BUT, what i do make is under the table, so its all tax free. plus, i can come and go as i please, as long as i get my stuff done.

haha. im an accountant who has no idea what he's doing, and spends all day working on the books, off the books.

dealing with numbers sucks. basically, i deal with 680 brokers, the bonuses they get, and the errors they make. i add and subtract all that shit to figure out their pay. its one of those things where you dont need to know how to do it to learn, its just fucking annoying and frustrating. especially since im god awful at math, and havent had a math class, literally, in over 10 years.

whatever though, ive got an adding machine with tape for fucking days.

seeks/completely aware that i write like a gay french poet from the 30's.

Originally posted by seeking

actually, i dont make all that much. BUT, what i do make is under the table, so its all tax free. plus, i can come and go as i please, as long as i get my stuff done.

haha. im an accountant who has no idea what he's doing, and spends all day working on the books, off the books.

dealing with numbers sucks. basically, i deal with 680 brokers, the bonuses they get, and the errors they make. i add and subtract all that shit to figure out their pay. its one of those things where you dont need to know how to do it to learn, its just fucking annoying and frustrating. especially since im god awful at math, and havent had a math class, literally, in over 10 years.

whatever though, ive got an adding machine with tape for fucking days.

seeks/completely aware that i write like a gay french poet from the 30's.

you are a winner. you thought that little "aim psych out" routine would really work didn't you.

HAHAHAHAHA.

you also clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

i'm willing to bet i have more (non-school or mortgage related) debt than anyone on this board. my financial advice, much like my advice for all of life and love, is simply 'live like theres no tomorrow and eventually there won't be; problems solved".

no, im not jewish.

and to answer questions from earlier, not all that paperwork is current stuff i have to go through daily, they're reports dating back to may, so if i have to look up a figure, they're within reach. but as i said, i just moved into the office so i havent had a chance to remodel yet. once i do, i'll bump with a new 'monster house' picture.

dammit, seeking.

did you really think people were gonna be like 'yeah, right on man!" and applaud your 'historic' standoff with 'seeking'? please child, you're spitting at isabel

thanks for your time and effort though. i hope it provided you with an outlet for the aimless anger you seem to have pent up inside you. i also hope this overanalytical response will allow you plenty of fodder to throw back at me, talking about how i'm taking it too seriously, and have 10 million posts and blah blah blah... you know, how i'm proving you right simply by responding, you know, that whole rigamarole...

Its funny how in real life youre a nobody but give a man 12 thousand posts or whatever it is on a graffiti messageboard and he suddenly assumes some sort of self titled god like aura. Its funny how the only place you feel special and important is on a messageboard.

Im not trying to have some sort of standoff with you, i just think its funny that you need reassurance from a bunch of dudes who write graffiti. good luck to you and your job as an accountant and i hope it makes you feel important even if it is only on a graffiti messageboard..

peace, magatsutatio

shut the fuck up.

seeking wasnt looking for reassurance. its just that he knew we'd find it interesting/comical to see a picture of seeking in an office doing accounting work. i thought seeks had dreads and a tattoo sleeve, not to mention hes a writer, so its funny seeing him in an office setting. about a year ago i remember seeking posted a thread about how he messed up while shaving his balls.

A YEAR AGO HE COULDNT PROPERLY SHAVE HIS BALLS, AND NOW HE IS AN ACCOUNTANT!!

its all in fun, loosen up. not everything needs to be overanalyzed.

Originally posted by mapo returns

shut the fuck up.

seeking wasnt looking for reassurance. its just that he knew we'd find it interesting/comical to see a picture of seeking in an office doing accounting work. i thought seeks had dreads and a tattoo sleeve, not to mention hes a writer, so its funny seeing him in an office setting. about a year ago i remember seeking posted a thread about how he messed up while shaving his balls.

A YEAR AGO HE COULDNT PROPERLY SHAVE HIS BALLS, AND NOW HE IS AN ACCOUNTANT!!

its all in fun, loosen up. not everything needs to be overanalyzed.

and here we have your reassurance, seeking. Enjoy.

i'm the one that needs the attention, yet you 'bump' the thread, to make sure people see it.

contradiction?

you quoted me, then just repeated everything i said. you're like an echo with down syndrome and a bad manga obsession. did i offend you at some point in the past? perhaps in some fit of e-power tripping banned a prior name of yours?

it's funny that you would constantly talk as if you know anything about me. you assume since i have alot of posts, and speak to the board in a familiar tone (which you claim as omnipotence) that i must requre it's support to live my life. so sadly erronious, yet so humerous none the less. if however you think you actually know soomething about me, by all means, throw it out there. explain my life for me (and all the readers at home).

since i'd hate to have reality get in the way of your little fleeting chance at e-importance, i wont bother to deny your claims any further, and infact will write the next paragraph in support of your theory. hope it helps.

"yur stupid, i dont need their acceptance, i just like writers alot and i care what they have to say! im a graffer, and these are my peeps! if i was painting some wack letters id want someone to tell me so i could fix that shit, well its the same with my job. if i have a buster ass job, i want someone to tell me, so i can get a better one. you dont know what yur talking about, go jock tease you fag"

seeks/'...pay attention meathead, you're saying the same things that he said"