Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WREK

new RZA.......

atleast instead of panning out, or moving his hand in, he took his fucking watch off so it could be included in the photo.

dumb as shit.

musically however, ive gotten a couple new rza tracks off some mix cd's, and the beats have been out of hand. totally off the wall, crazy shit. not at all the standard 'wu' beats.

some of the doper, more interesting stuff ive heard lately.

that watch is dope.

dont know, newer Wu stuff hasn't been as pleasing to me as the old. the old was so simple, so raw, its hard to even compare.

diggin the beats and thats about it. for me, wu as a whole has turn to straight garbage. i miss the old days.

Originally posted by crave

diggin the beats and thats about it. for me, wu as a whole has turn to straight garbage. i miss the old days.

It's pretty much every ones view.

Their first run of music was the best.

1.36 Chambers

2.Liquid Swords

3.Tical

4.Only Built for Cuban Links

The top four Wu Albums ever. I think they peaked with Ghost Faced Killas first album and then things started to slip. Wu Tang forever had more coal than diamonds, Cappadonna sounds like he's trying to flow with his mouth full of roast beef sandwich, they always flake on their own shows, fucking the fans over, the trainwreck that was Tical 2000...

FUck yeah i miss the old Wu Tang

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this