The Beef thread...

freeque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ there is so much SB ATG beef you could fill about 20 pages full of it. at barrons court you can see where bens did a chrome taggeroony over a colour production of theres....or maybe at KEW when swot actif iran flixs and asiq went over one of the best colour trak prodsuctions in london with some chromes or maybe all the way down the central line where SOES has done over all there dubs. where ATG go ATG get dogged. sad but true

Originally posted by nang'eds!

^^ there is so much SB ATG beef you could fill about 20 pages full of it. at barrons court you can see where bens did a chrome taggeroony over a colour production of theres....or maybe at KEW when swot actif iran flixs and asiq went over one of the best colour trak prodsuctions in london with some chromes or maybe all the way down the central line where SOES has done over all there dubs. where ATG go ATG get dogged. sad but true

soes is a fucking dick in my opinion. him and some toy members of sb have been lining people in my ends as of late.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by can of worms

just out of curiosity, what did oker do to deserve all the shit he gets?

I think Oker started pretty much all the beef he has, it ain't like folks pick on him, it is more he picks on them. Basically he stands his ground and if you fuck him off you'll know about it.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by crunchtime

Is that the Fluke? I didn't know he still painted. Last I heard he'd got married and was living in Wales.

Last I heard he was still around the Brighton area and painting occasionally.

Archived