'Scarface' hitting theaters again!!

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my life is almost complete...

Dude, I went to go see it all the way in Hollywood at the Arclight. Shit owned. They had it in this dome theater. Fuckin' screen was huge. 30 people in there for an 11am showing. assigned seating. i sat all the way at the top the exact center seats, exact. shit was worth the 11 dollar ticket. better than going to Magic Johnsons in Baldwin Hills.

Is it Tuesday yet?

http://dostrece.com/fu/scarfacetickets.jpg'>

Re: my life is almost complete...

Originally posted by Pistol

Dude, I went to go see it all the way in Hollywood at the Arclight. Shit owned. They had it in this dome theater. Fuckin' screen was huge. 30 people in there for an 11am showing. assigned seating. i sat all the way at the top the exact center seats, exact. shit was worth the 11 dollar ticket. better than going to Magic Johnsons in Baldwin Hills.

Yeah. Magic Johnson has aids.

how much fun is it going to be to watch if the whole fuckin theater is gonna be spittin out the dialogue word for word ,some qoting too early andout loud totally fuckin the ambience up . An audible vomit indoors,annoying outbursts and movie theater brawl for the finale'

....I'm springing for the 50$ collectors set with free Tony Montana monogramed money clip. Bling!

nice, my roomate brought that home on friday (he works at blockbuster, his manager let him snag it early), its cool, the money clip is funny, and its got some decent movie "cards"

The only thing thats shit about the movie is the whole defjam bullshit about scarface and hip-hop, I thought that was pretty gay.

Definately just picked up the non-box set version (didn't feel the money clip was worth my $30). And the best part was that the lady who did my price match at blockbuster fucked up and I ended up getting it for $12. The price tag said $27. Tony Montana > You

Guest WebsterUno

besides the money clip you also get the original scarface 1932 flick on DVD.

that makes it worth it to me.

Plus a money clip.

Archived