Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
king kong

JAWBREAKER...CRAZY STORY ON THE NEWS

i was watching cnn and they had a story about a florida girl who had her face tore up after a jawbreaker exploded in her mouth..they say she needs plastic surgery to fix her badly torn face...police say the candy exploded after being under the sun for a long period of time. :eek:

Guest im not witty

i heard something about this. wtf! i dont know what to think. any one have a link with more about this story?

thats fucked up.

reminds me of that SNL skip "the happy fun ball" from back in the day

Back here in Buffalo New york, i was reading the weekly blotter.. This thirteen yr old girl got arrested for giving another 13 yr old boy oral sex on the school bus, on the way to school.. No joke..

Originally posted by MineWonr

Back here in Buffalo New york, i was reading the weekly blotter.. This thirteen yr old girl got arrested for giving another 13 yr old boy oral sex on the school bus, on the way to school.. No joke..

yeah i heard about that one...damn...thats pretty fucked up too...

did this recently happen? because i'm sure i posted a story like this a couple months back. something about how the other kids on the bus egged her on.

I knew someone who did this. She just had her second child, and shes 17 or 18. Shes been telling people her baby died. Which is probably bullshit, shes a crazy whore.

i thaught this was going to be about the band jawbreaker being on the news..not some little kid that got her face eaten by a peice of candy.

Originally posted by king kong

i still cant believe a small piece of candy did that

You, sir, obviously know nothing about candy....

That is fucking crazy. That thing had to be tampered with in some way. What is that element that explodes when exposed to water? Maybe some nut case put a pocket of that in the jawbreaker or something. Fucked up.

Poor kid.

Anything in the 1st period.... pure sodium, potassium, etc. But they're

saying that what did it was the center became liquified from it being

left in the sun, so it was basically a sugar bullet that she bit into.

Conspiracy theory...

Its The Fukin Taliban.............they are going to spike foods in the super market so that we can internally combust......thas fuked up..kool idea though...:D Like the movie Formula51.......:yum:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this