freemotion railroad

phuse_rock

yea that thing was cool, although i cant stand seeing another video with that shithole emo music but to each his own..i have a good connection over here but it still took me quite a while to download the thing,...anyway looks good so far and would love to see the finished product..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by porque

...some really tight freights in here...

...but...you need to work on your camera work...steadier, frame things better, etc...it'll come with practice...

I agree..the video doesnt have a professional feel to it, very homemade, but I knid of like that, and I think you did a good job...I'd like a copy when its out...

Originally posted by skrib139

i havent even bothered to watch the video but anyway....

yeh what a load of shit, who the fuck wants to see freights? might as well watch legals. wheres the action? the chases? bombing? tunnels?

thats all probably in a different video there bud... maybe your just in the wrong forum :crazy:

and by the way that shits dope.. nice to see my boy aels up in it.. cant wait till its done.. i think the musics pretty good actually.. it gets old hearing hiphop everytime u see graffiti in a video anyways.. oh and if anybody wants to host a video hit me up.. i got a lotta server space.. thats where i store all my flix

Archived