IQ test

medium

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Congratulations, Bruno!

Your IQ score is 124

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take and unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

hey dont forget...

They are trying to sell a product

seems to make sence for them to give the scores a little boost no?

You dont make new accounts by telling potenials that they have a below average IQ.

The thing is that IQ tests are total bullshit. Im not saying this because im ashamed of my scrore, i got 124 wich isnt so bad. But ive known geniouses that were labeled as special ed level. And retarded ass kids who got genious level scores. I dont really agree with how they do the tests.

Adam carrola of loveline got a 92.

Dr Drew got a 120.

Thats what they said their radio show.

Congratulations, Nobody!

Your IQ score is 129

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

that kind of odd.im not good at math and people dont trust my instincts.what exactly is the average IQ and whats the genius level and the dumbass level?

edit:to take out my real name

Nobody, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

My IQ is 2....

Page2

and yeah.. they totally bump up the results to get you to buy shit.

We should work out an answer key to see just how high the IQ

gets on a perfect test.

Archived