IQ test

medium

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My brain hurts.

Congratulations, rodney!

Your IQ score is 133

rodney, you are an Insightful Linguist.

This means you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual talents of an artist. You also have a creative and expressive mind.

:P

I did another one of these the other day and scored a 128. I wonder how well I would have done if I hadn't spent the last 12 years drinking, smoking and taking drugs?

Anyone else do the inkblot test?

rodney, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

I'm inclined to agree somewhat! Sounds a bit like me, until I've had a drink or two that is!

129... i know 3 questions i wish i answered differently, so i guess it made me smarter... my head hurts, i am still bent, burp...

they have some other tests on that site, it turns out i am a sex god, who knew, and i am not a people pleaser, but i am one notch away from being evil, what'd they know, call me evil or unbelievable... click the fun tests tab to see what i'm talking bout...

Justin, your most positive energy is flowing from your Sixth Chakra

This chakra is located in the center of your forehead and is often called the third eye. The sixth chakra represents your ability to see and really know truth. In your case, this chakra appears to be clear and unblocked so that positive energy can flow from it freely. Radiating positive energy from your sixth chakra indicates that you've cultivated higher wisdom concerning the important life lessons associated with this energy center. You're apt to be accepting of the people and events in your life rather than pass judgment on them. You're also likely to have developed a higher level of intuition than most people have.

Whether they're allowing positive energy to flow or preventing it from doing so, all seven of your body's chakras contribute to how you are feeling on a day-to-day basis. When they're balanced, you feel energized and at the top of your game. When they're unbalanced, you may feel tired or 'off'.

While we have focused on identifying the one chakra that allows your positive energy to flow most freely, we have also discovered the ways your other six chakras are handling the passage of energy.

Take the Chakra test. Awesome.

I'm starting to think the test is a little flawed.

No offence to anyone but it seems like 90% of the 12oz

population is getting 'genius' level IQ's.

seems fishy.

and there's no way ultragod would score over a 50.