weed story

El Jefe'

the first time i smoked i was 12, i didn't feel a thing. didn't smoke again til i was 15. i was going to see nirvana with my friend, who knew somebody from amsterdam. her friend would send her weed in coffee cans. so here i am only my 2nd time smoking and i'm smoking some amsterdam shit out of a bong. i was totally paralyzed through the entire concert. i sat through the breeders and nirvana without moving a muscle. it was actually a lot of fun. being stoned is fun as hell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by garcia_vega:

i sat through the breeders and nirvana without moving a muscle.

i sat on a porch at this house for like 3 hours the other night without moving, i wasnt really stoned though, i just didnt feel like moving, cause there was some crazy people running around the woods with guns and i feared for my life, if i was to move and be mistooken for a animal, and shot or somthing

i smoked pot with this dude who was supposed to be like the chinese version of ricky martin. he had videos on mtv asia and shit. he was a full on celebrity--he had suede pants and silver shirts and this posse of hot chinese and korean girls who followed him around. he took too many bong hits and puked all over his 400$ diesel pants. then the fact that i was witnessing an asian teen idol puke on himself made me laugh so hard that i almost puked.

• 1 year later...

Archived