Greeting from Philadelphia

Guest Anal Cunt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo mapo... where do u get off saying shit like that...i believe u know zilch about the whole situation here. his hearing on the 17th concerned someone named Arnold Beverly...individual who openly confessed HE is the culprit in the cop killing...and the hearing on aug. 17 was based on the subject of federal court judge Yohn denying the opportunity for Beverly to testify. i dont watch the news or court tv for that matter because its all bullshit anyway so as of now i dont know the results of the hearing.

people on this forum always seem to come with some anti common belief just for the sake of being different. wankers

yeah, seriously...the "fry mumia" is just as bad as "free mumia" to me...they both are opposite extremes of the same flawed thinking...justice, theoretically, DOES NOT WORK like that. even if there is a bad trial for mumia, you dont get "freed" for that, you get RETRIED, to ascertain the truth. and, similiarly, if you kill anyone, even a cop, you dont get "fried" automatically either....you have to establish 1st degree murder without any mitigating circumstances (like self defense, insanity, etc...)

so, long story short, both "mumia" camps are fucking stupid. the dude needs a fair trial, thats about it. im of the opinion that the dude did it, as i was a reporter at his trial for the stay of execution in city hall back in 1995 (working for the philly daily news). if you really know the case, and not the leftist propagande, its pretty well established that either mumia or his brother shot the cop....and neither one will say they did it or didnt do it. so, if its not mumia, its his borhter hes covering for at best....any other scenario involves all kinds of far-fetched "conspiracy theory" type crap like there was some mystery shooter, etc, etc. but thats BS. mumia had the gun used to kill faulkner in his cab, and was found with the same gun, still hot lying by his side, with a dead cop with still smoking matching bullets in him. i dont care how much you hate institutional racism or police or whatever, the FACTS are undeniable. except for some fantasic mystery, its most likely MUMIA DID IT. and if he didnt, then, at least HELP a little by telling anyone what did happen....which he refuses to do. so he says hes innocent, but wont say how he DIDNT do it....so, get rid of the racist Judge Sabo, and retry him. let him PROVE, with a competant lawyer, that he's not guilty of the elements of muder 1. thats simple, and thats how it works. the answer is not to "fry" him for revenge, and the answer is CERTAINLY not to throw open the jail and let him free....thats ridiculous, not justice, and, sorry to let you 'activists' hear it, but also not ever gonna happen. theres no such thing as 'freeing' someone in the us justice system. you have to prove the elements of a crime OR prove they arent satisfied. if Mumia could provide ANYTHING to show hes not guilty, he can walk. but to sit there and sulk in the cell and think that its gonna make some political point, hes wrong, and confused. all hes doing is wasting his life- caus if hes really innocent, then he needs to establish that fact at trial. the court system isnt gonna see him sulking in jail and go "you know what, maybe we were wrong, maybe all these granola protestors from California are right...lets let him out" that shit is just immature. if mumia really is such a great journalist and such a great black leaer, hed serve that role better by getting out of jail and writing and leading by example. being a martyr to make a point is stupid and childish.

the reality is most likely what all of us in philly have known forever - he most likely did it. its not a race thing, or a cop thing, its a reality thing. im not a fan of police brutality and police abuse of power (which was particularly RAMPANT during that time of the RIZZO/GOODE era) and, im definitely not a fan of the death penalty or eye-for-an-eye or draconian punishments, but either way, the FACTS come before all that. i think eveyone would feel alot better if mumia could give anyone even an iota of an explanation of why he was laying next to dead cop with his gun smoking and his bullets in the cop. just give us ONE IOTA of an explanation of ow that wasnt mumia, and we could build a case from there. but no lawyer, from inept to highyl adept, could build a case on the 'sulking martyr' method that mumia has chosen. the "i didnt do it, but i have no alibi or explanation for why i was there with the smoking gun in my hand" defense dont work. and that shit aint got nothing to do with racsit cops, judges, or conspiracy....thats just stupidity.

so my slogan is : "RETRY MUMIA" give the cat a chance to prove it, cause he did get a shitty lawyer and judge...but if he cant open his mouth and help us understand how he didnt do it, then, shit, send his ass to prison for life like you or i would have to do if we were found laying next to a person shot by our gun...(cop or otherwise.)

and thats my rant....but i defintitely got mad hatred for all the scene-hopping, issue-jocking people that say "free mumia" like its some new catch-phrase. as someone who has grown up around the case (im also related to officer faulkner) an been at the recent trials, i can tell you for a fact, that if you dont know the WHOLE story, you should really shut the fuck up about what you dont know. if you learned everything about 'mumia' from some left-wing pamphlet or website, yeah, its sounds like we should free mumia, but that propaganda is written by people with an agenda! they want you to be like, yeah, thats fucked up! so the propaganda is written horribly skewed and biased. its DESIGNED to make you think one thing, and its not TRUE. theres two sides to the story, and yeah, mumia did get a shoddy trial, but listen, EVERYONE gets a shoddy trial, black, white, asian, or whatever, unless you have MONEY. and theres mad, MAD people on death row with cases that are much more shady and worthy of attention than mumia's. theres literally 100's of cases that deserve to be reopened but none of those inmates has the luck of being an egomaniac like mumia that knows how to stir up grassroots propaganda (which little white teenagers eat up like so much ecstacy). seriously, mumias case is hardly a "cause celebre' " ...death row is a fucked up thing and mumia hogs most of the media attention. in doing so, he does 2 disservices: first, he does take away the attention of those wo need it more (and are more deserving of it, i.e., cases with facts that actually point towards a wrong convinction or inmates with ACTUAL alibis that are WILLING to share them if given the chance!!!) but secondly, because the facts of mumia's case are so bullshit, wen he steals all this attention, pro-deathpenalty and racist types are all like "see, this is your poster child for reform and he wont even present a case for himself!! hes the best you got, and his case is bullshit!!" instead of choosing an egomaniac as a posterchild, the movement for justice in capital cases should pick someone who actually HAS a case and is determined to be free, not make himself famous and/or a martyr.

bottom line: dont bandwagon jump...if you dont know the facts and details of the case, stop saying "free mumia"...its ignorant, immature and just plain corny. learn about what you talk about....cause otherwise you just sound like a dickrider. which is what most mumia supporters are....

retry mumia......if you really think he deserves it.

I think the most important thing in this case, trying to be as unbias as possible, is that a man recently submitted a signed confession stating that he killed the police officer. The man was not affiliated with Mumia, but the court is refusing to agknowledge it. I don't know whats what...just thought that was weird

Originally posted by mapo wc:

I know this isnt a popular opinion, especially among black folks, but I agree with that guy. I believe Mumia is guilty.

Hes using the race issue as a way to get away with murder, and that isnt right. When people like him yell race when it isnt necessary - it gives negative stereotypes to

the black community. Save the race card for when its needed.

its not a racial issue. the protest to free mumia is because he was not given a fair trial that all americans are "supposed to" get. the race thing was only suggested as a possible motivation for the unfair sentencing of mumia.

Archived