Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anal Cunt

Greeting from Philadelphia

the only thing cool about that picture is the possibility that guys shirt says budweiser. Even still he shouldnt misrepresent like that.

Guest --zeSto--

and I was expecting cream cheese and steak.

I know this isnt a popular opinion, especially among black folks, but I agree with that guy. I believe Mumia is guilty.

Hes using the race issue as a way to get away with murder, and that isnt right. When people like him yell race when it isnt necessary - it gives negative stereotypes to

the black community. Save the race card for when its needed.

Originally posted by mapo wc:

I know this isnt a popular opinion, especially among black folks, but I agree with that guy. I believe Mumia is guilty.

Hes using the race issue as a way to get away with murder, and that isnt right. When people like him yell race when it isnt necessary - it gives negative stereotypes to

the black community. Save the race card for when its needed.

nice observation by the way.

Guest beardo

i think it also should be mentioned that this guys seems to be playing the race game too.. to me he looks like he just wants to 'watch a nigger burn' but thats just speculation based on his gestures.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by beardo:

...but thats just speculation based on his gestures.

I base the same thing on the quality of his demin.

Guest Comp Shoes

Whats the fascination with the guys jeans? Hes a construction worker, thats why they are dirty.

Jesus fucking christ... I had no idea we had rednecks in Philly? Although in my opinion Mumia probably did kill Faulkner. Hell, he even bragged about it. The only thing that pisses me off and the other protestors is the fact that Mumia was convicted by Albert Sabo, a racist judge who is proud of the fact that he sentenced over 31 felons to death.

------------------

Read between the lines...

| |f|u|c|k| |y|o|u| |

...Only Mumia knows if he killed the cop..and he won't say exactly what happened on that night.I do enjoy listening to his tapes from jail though..he is a intelligent person who offers a good perspective on the state of America.I do not think they will ever execute him though.It would be the start of major riots through out the US an posiibly the world.I do not see him getting let out anytime soon.But this guy in that pic is nothing more than an icon for ignorance....

the revolution was not televised

Originally posted by GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC:

"I did not kill police officer daniel faulkner." Mumia Abu Jamal

free our brother!

Yeah if he said it, it must be true. I mean, he has absolutely nothing to gain by claiming innocence right?

Guest HESHIANDET

mapo is on point, the reason the guy in the picture is angry is because there is a mumia rally in philly every other fuckin day and it fucks up the general flow of things. that dude isn't a redneck, or a racist. FUCK MUMIA !!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE WORLD. Let's just put everybody in jail. I mean shit, we've all done something bad in our lives.

Ingnorant-fuck

does anyone else realize they aren't rallying to free him? They are rallying to get him off deathrow and to get him retrailed. No freeing here, they just want him to get off deathrow.

Personally I don't care if he killed him or not. I just get pissed off when I go over the Ben Franklin bridge and those bastards hold up traffic.

------------------

Girls suck.

HAHA! If I saw this yesterday I wouldn't have gotten it. I just saw that shit about him on the news tonight. Funny shit.

Guest Rivers Cuomo
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

does anyone else realize they aren't rallying to free him? They are rallying to get him off deathrow and to get him retrailed. No freeing here, they just want him to get off deathrow.

Personally I don't care if he killed him or not. I just get pissed off when I go over the Ben Franklin bridge and those bastards hold up traffic.

I've gotten into this one too many times on 12oz, so I'm just gonna say that regardless of whether he is guilty or not, he deserves a new trial. The circumstances surrounding the first one were shady at best.

Guest professor poopatronic

why am i not surprised that this picture was posted by someone who listens to anal cunt? hitler was a sensitive man. haha.

seriously I dont see why this case gets so much attention.Thousands of innocent people go to jail everyday and thousands of killers get freed everyday.Dont see why this pacticular case gets glorified.Fact is he's not gonna get killed or get free.This case only brings out the other ugly side of Philly and also brings out the 15th street idiots.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Guest chicken bone

bumpo for that brown guy in makros picture.

go brown guy!

bone.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this