RIP ANGRE

alou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...damn that sucks bad... didn't know that cat, but he showed promise and a good appetite for tags....

... can't let trains spook you @ night. They're loud as fuck, and extremely bright, but you're better off holding your ground and getting spotted, or play dead or some shit, than make it across the tracks when they turn a corner. As soon as the engine passes, run to the back of the train and get the fuck out of there, if you think they saw you... or if it's going slow enough, and you're an agile dude who hasn't had 3 forties of 8-ball Ice that night, hop on that bitch... trains can take you several blocks away in seconds, but they can take your legs off, too... if you can't run alongside a car holding the ladder to hop up, it's too fast and don't even fucking attempt it... They are deceptively fast machines, esp. at nite, and they dis a surprising number of people every year--most of whom probably thought they were quick and aware enough that it would never happen to them, right? Well it happens all the time, so keep your nerves in check, yall...

...and in no way am I inferring that dude was drunk, or cocky, or whatever... as far as I know, nobody was witness to what actually occurred, so let me just say it's a damn shame at that age. RIP dude.

Guest SPFlatty

that sucks...i hope the state of penn doesnt feel reprecusions of it though. a death plus graffiti could make csx a little more watchfull...

stay away from trains...theyre dangerous! right...

Guest mikro137

from art crimes.

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Angre, Pittsburgh, RIP

Hit by a freight train ...

Please be careful out there. Trains are faster and quieter than you think they are.

Our sincere condolences to the friends and family of Evan. :(

posted by susan farrell 9:06 Pm

R.I.P.

Evan was a greta guy I didn't knwo a soul that didnt like him. He got along wiht eveyrone and anyone and no matter what kind of day you wer ehaving he was able to cheer u up. He helped me thru a lot of tuff sit and its nice to see him getting the props that he deserves! Atleast he died doding what he loved!

MAD LOVE

MAD RESPECT

MAD PROPS

RIP Evan!

ANGER MY HERO

I want to thank everyone for givin' my boy props. He was my hero and taught me everything about the game. This was his love, and I know he's still fucking shit up. I will miss him, we will all miss him. Peace to the rest of CM, TF, TFS.

Orgy Evan will be loved forever, you'll always be king to me.

JonAL

• 2 months later...

fuckt

It sucks for sure when the positive cats cheak out early.

I met Angre through his Ex girly Kelly. He was a strait kid , Wish we could of painted together more.

Any way Heres the 411 as I heard...He apparently killed a fifth of JD or JB. somethin, I dunno.

But I guess cuz was fadded either way. He was painting under the Birmingham Bridge or damn close.

Cuz was chillin on the tracks just sittin there when the train came through.. Evin heard the shit though; made an atempt to get up out the way, stumbled back and thats that.

Apperently this was the story the conductor told the first pig on the sceen

but it's also second hand.so thiars only one kid who knows for sure..

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM should I put his name on front street?

Fuck that

I wouldn't

sweat not.

But I would like to know for sure for sure.....

R.I.P. ANGRE aka EVIN

It's a fuckin shame.........Fuck!

HEKTIK RA CFC FTS CP DKK W

Let's not talk about shit we don't know HK

Unlike you buddy, you may have known of EVAN, but you didn't know him. I painted with this kid, I was with this kid almost every day. So keep your two sence to yourself. I'm not trying to start shit with you, but you are talking about I guy I love, and truely miss. The only person who really knows what happen is not hear to tell us. Lets just keep it that way. I may know shit about you, but I'm not trying to post it on a web site. This site is to pay respect to the kid.

R.I.P. King Angre

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...