and you see there was this book sitting there...

ODS-1

Today I was at the library reading the paper in front of the new releases shelf thing. Any way, there was this book on the shelf, that had a painting of a naked woman (you know that old roman naked painting style!) anyway, ther's this little kid, prolly 8 or 9 who was sitting there and he saw it. So he walked up to it, looked back, then he took it and ran off embetween two shelves.

It's funny but gross cos it was probably some 8 year old going to masturbate to that book cover! ha ha ha! lol:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you too, we did that shit once just to see what it was all about and it was some fucked up stuff, so we put that down and went back to the playboys. then they moved a bookshelf so the people who worked there had clear view of the nekkies so that was the end of that.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

hi...learn to grow up.

smart has said many times in general about the '1st' shit, just keep on and see where u end up.

End up like what? You? Seeing as youve been banned more than once, and cant seem to get the picture. So you are Smarts little bootlicker now? Can i get banned for saying that, Sugar?

Originally posted by Scrabble

End up like what? You? Seeing as youve been banned more than once, and cant seem to get the picture. So you are Smarts little bootlicker now? Can i get banned for saying that, Sugar?

who the fuck are you?..

you are NOBODY, so mind your fuckin business..

what are you? the sweetcherry bodyguard?..

sillybitch.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

who the fuck are you?..

you are NOBODY, so mind your fuckin business..

what are you? the sweetcherry bodyguard?..

sillybitch.

Just someone who sees you making stupid little posts, talking shit about people much younger than you are. Probably because they are younger than you. If following around 15 year olds on the net makes me somebody, thats okay i'll pass. Dont tell me to mind my business if you cant mind yours.

Archived