Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
king kong

something really funny

me and my one of my friends collect mixtapes and have alot of burned album cds probably 5,000 each, his dad heard about the lawsuit they are giving out for sharing music on programs and he thought he would get in trouble for having burned cds so he threw them all away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, that's not funny. Dad's have a way of throwing all your shit out the moment you turn your back. In a classic cliche', my dad tossed out all of my comics including a copy of x-men #1 which now be worth enough to take me to Hong Kong all expenses paid. Fuck. Dads are pricks.

This thread is depressing

Originally posted by king kong

me and my one of my friends collect mixtapes and have alot of burned album cds probably 5,000 each, his dad heard about the lawsuit they are giving out for sharing music on programs and he thought he would get in trouble for having burned cds so he threw them all away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now looks like your chance to make some money off of your friend. I can replace your music.....but it's gonna cost you. You may never have to work again.

Re: Re: something really funny

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Now looks like your chance to make some money off of your friend. I can replace your music.....but it's gonna cost you. You may never have to work again.

most his cds were hiphop mixtapes i would say about 3000, the rest were burned rap albums

he had those cds treated better then i treat mine, he had about 40 cases that hold 200 or something cds all full and on the cd he would use label machines to name each cd on top of the cd, now all gone

he's proably gonna greif for a few days then realize he aint getting them back then go to wal mart and by 5000 blanks and show up at my crib ready to burn my cds.

Guest ikueism
Originally posted by LENS

Dude, that's not funny. Dad's have a way of throwing all your shit out the moment you turn your back. In a classic cliche', my dad tossed out all of my comics including a copy of x-men #1 which now be worth enough to take me to Hong Kong all expenses paid. Fuck. Dads are pricks.

This thread is depressing

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAH AHA HA HA AHAHA AHAHAHA HAHA:p :lol:

king kong great story

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this