BEL IOF

movieegoogan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ucanthaveme

Mizu, I paint with creds almost every weekend.. I'll tell him you said whats up.. yeah i painted with veks a few times.. matter of fact picked her up from the airport first time she came out here! :)

tell her I said hello.... (I'm Nams) lol :)

she's a dope little writter.... tags like a mother : ) she got my vote big time.

Senor... belz outtie... he no longer lives in the good ol new england. but I'm sure he'll be back

but yo can anyone help me post the bel fr8 flix i have?

i talked to her today and told her you said what up she recently sent me some fliks from out there and one of yours is among them...............wish i could help you out with them fliks but the only time i ever poted any fliks they came out as red x's

Originally posted by ucanthaveme

Senor... belz outtie... he no longer lives in the good ol new england. but I'm sure he'll be back

but yo can anyone help me post the bel fr8 flix i have?

i know- i know where he lives now and thats where i live...and a mutual friend of ours hooked it up.

• 1 month later...
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Mizu-oner

if you chill with zek than you must know emas or zem those are some cool cats,just curious how did you meet veks thats one of my best friends

yea i chill with ZEM all the time. He has his ups in vegas.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived