Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
movieegoogan

BEL IOF

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

i painted with her like two times, once this summer, and another time like a month back, she was down here with creds. wall came off nice, shes good with those anime characters.

me and her are partnas in crime most of the shit i roked out in vegas is with her we also used to go rok hella tags and shit together, curious do you talk to creds much? i havent herd from him in a while, if you talk to him tell him mizu says whatup

----->ROCK DA BELLLZZZ<-------

MOST SAY BELL ROCKS.

AND HE DECERVES HIS CREDIT

JUST LIKE .REM JIVE JECK.ENVY.EMIT.WINK

WE ALL LOOK UP TO THOSE GUYS

NICE WORK BELL .

IVETO.YAHOO.HOODAT

KEEP IT REAL

-------------------------->BELLIOF<-----------------------

Mizu, I paint with creds almost every weekend.. I'll tell him you said whats up.. yeah i painted with veks a few times.. matter of fact picked her up from the airport first time she came out here! :)

tell her I said hello.... (I'm Nams) lol :)

she's a dope little writter.... tags like a mother : ) she got my vote big time.

Senor... belz outtie... he no longer lives in the good ol new england. but I'm sure he'll be back

but yo can anyone help me post the bel fr8 flix i have?

Originally posted by ucanthaveme

Mizu, I paint with creds almost every weekend.. I'll tell him you said whats up.. yeah i painted with veks a few times.. matter of fact picked her up from the airport first time she came out here! :)

tell her I said hello.... (I'm Nams) lol :)

she's a dope little writter.... tags like a mother : ) she got my vote big time.

Senor... belz outtie... he no longer lives in the good ol new england. but I'm sure he'll be back

i talked to her today and told her you said what up she recently sent me some fliks from out there and one of yours is among them...............wish i could help you out with them fliks but the only time i ever poted any fliks they came out as red x's

Originally posted by ucanthaveme

i know- i know where he lives now and thats where i live...and a mutual friend of ours hooked it up.

i saw a NME - BELZ sticker on the ceiling of a bar in manhattan the other day...

post some fuckin pictures...

bump

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Mizu-oner

if you chill with zek than you must know emas or zem those are some cool cats,just curious how did you meet veks thats one of my best friends

yea i chill with ZEM all the time. He has his ups in vegas.

huge influence on me growing up. i remember seeing bel pieces go up when i was young and always being so thrilled. here are some of my favorites from citynoise and one stolen one.

22200.jpg

22199.jpg

22203.jpg

22248.jpg

22244.jpg

22267.jpg

22324.jpg

22395.jpg

22602.jpg

22669.jpg

22790.jpg

22791.jpg

22794.jpg

25732.jpg

25737.jpg

29632.jpg

sc01f77825.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now