Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

LiNux - OS of the future + is now = >///

&&5+=%

http://dac.icore.at/outanekka/imagery/dac/albums/linuxsluts/linux_chick_jpg.jpg'>

Redhat ver. 9 (shrike) http://www.redhat.com

FreeBSD.org

Gnu.org - //We rely on support from individuals like you who support Free Software Foundation's mission to preserve, protect and promote the freedom to use, study, copy, modify, and redistribute computer software, and to defend the rights of Free Software users.//

SourceForge _ place to get open source software (that means it's free ya dingbat)

-Patented Pocket Protector Technology-

Originally posted by ARCEL

that girl has a nice body

that girl has an excellent body

and linux rocks

yet i dont have either

if by the future you mean 7 or 8 years ago, and i quit running it after one of my computers got in an electrical storm. pure laziness, but yeah...it was fun i guess.

i'm too scared to install it on the grounds that i'll fuck something up....but, i've got redhat 9....i don't know how to config my video card.

the problem w/ lindows is that, well.... it costs money... where as other distros are free (most anyway, i think you have to buy redhat if you want a hard copy.... and i think a couple of them bsd's cost money too)

fuck macintosh's proprietary hardware.... what're you gonna say to that? Lindows looks nice to the eye, but I'm almost sure it lacks the functionality of a full linux install. Anyhow, linux rules, you wouldn't be using most of the websites you frequent without it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this