SLAYER RULES!!! HATEBREED SUCKS!!

CRAMPS

DUDE! SLAYER is comming! and its gonna rule.....but there comming with HATEBREED....and they SUCK!!!!!

and when theres HATEBREED.....theres those lame fucking floor puncher agro-ihate-my-stepdad-moms-an-alcoholic-gotta-be-hardcore kids

i hate those kids! what should i dooooo?

im going to see slayer no matter what.....just what should i do aboutthose floorpunch-fags?

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude... who really gives a fuck. NILE is coming. I mean... dont get me wrong... slayer is the fuckin rad master flex shit... but suck it up fucker and just drink some jack and sit in the back staring at mullets and headbanging with hanz delbrook. Personally I'm looking forward to the ricky martin concert. but thats just cause im gay an all.

i love metal, and love slayer. hatebreed got old after 1997. i however cant get down with the dumb ass people at most metal shows. i would rather have the floor punchers, as i am an X floor puncher. but i say fuck hatebreed, just rock out and sing along to slayer and arch enemy!

did i mention arch enemy's singer is hot as fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!! i cannot believe a girl can sing like that.

Originally posted by LivinDigital

Dude... who really gives a fuck. NILE is coming. I mean... dont get me wrong... slayer is the fuckin rad master flex shit... but suck it up fucker and just drink some jack and sit in the back staring at mullets and headbanging with hanz delbrook. Personally I'm looking forward to the ricky martin concert. but thats just cause im gay an all.

dude im going to NILE with hanz! and G3, fucking satriani is going to be SICK!!!

as for everyone els....yes im sucking it up.....i just wanted a slayer thread.

now i just need to figure out whom live digi is......gimmie one hint....just one...:king:

cancel the live digi....i know who you are....

and i thaught you wanted to kill me. hahaha:lol:

so in oppology.....lets go smoke some MARAJUANA and watch charles in charge!

you would like that wouldnt you:lol: nuthing better than pot and scot bayo!

oh yah....whats up. you comming to nile too eh? rad and see you there.

i cant wait to see slayer. and hatebreed, arch enemy and skinlab. its gonna be great.

yo livindigital(from denver i think) is the nile show the same day as slayer cause if so that sucks because i already have my tickets to slayer.

i saw nile last time they were here tho.

cant wait for dimmu borgir and nevermore

Originally posted by wa5te_pHk

i cant wait to see slayer. and hatebreed, arch enemy and skinlab. its gonna be great.

yo livindigital(from denver i think) is the nile show the same day as slayer cause if so that sucks because i already have my tickets to slayer.

i saw nile last time they were here tho.

cant wait for dimmu borgir and nevermore

dude NILE is OCT 14, i think its at the augden(sp)

slayer is in november....your set bro....its gonna be the best two concerts in denver besides dying fetus (WHICH I MISSED!!!)

so get your nile tickets quick!

Originally posted by CRAMPS

dude NILE is OCT 14, i think its at the augden(sp)

slayer is in november....your set bro....its gonna be the best two concerts in denver besides dying fetus (WHICH I MISSED!!!)

so get your nile tickets quick!

i dont know man there are three good concerts comin up next week

from autumn to ashes

norma jean

as i lay dying

its gonna be a great week

first off the floorpunchers will prolly stay outta the way during slayer if they are smart. if not start on the otherside of the venue and run as fst as u can and fuckin slam em so hard, i mean seriously hurt them cuz it is slayer! and it would be called for. and then mosh durin hatebreed so they get pissed.

fuck....moshing durring slayer.....means i dont care about you knocking my teeth out Mr.big slayer fan, go right ahead, oh and knock me out while your at it too thanks.

ill fucking slam durring the hatebreed part and hurt some kids...but i dont know about the slayer mosh....

now i am a big guy....but i have truble in a slayer pit. itl be funny if there are some emo punkers there that wegh like 100 lbs...ill watch that.

you dont fuck arownd in the slayer mosh.....if they carve SLAYER in to there forehead with a hunting knife...they will probebly kill you in the pit.

im gonna sit back and head bang mostly for slayer.... im saving my self for nile and vader...ill mosh my lil heart out! yes i will!:lol: :king: