Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CRAMPS

SLAYER RULES!!! HATEBREED SUCKS!!

DUDE! SLAYER is comming! and its gonna rule.....but there comming with HATEBREED....and they SUCK!!!!!

and when theres HATEBREED.....theres those lame fucking floor puncher agro-ihate-my-stepdad-moms-an-alcoholic-gotta-be-hardcore kids

i hate those kids! what should i dooooo?

im going to see slayer no matter what.....just what should i do aboutthose floorpunch-fags?

:lol:

Dude... who really gives a fuck. NILE is coming. I mean... dont get me wrong... slayer is the fuckin rad master flex shit... but suck it up fucker and just drink some jack and sit in the back staring at mullets and headbanging with hanz delbrook. Personally I'm looking forward to the ricky martin concert. but thats just cause im gay an all.

i love metal, and love slayer. hatebreed got old after 1997. i however cant get down with the dumb ass people at most metal shows. i would rather have the floor punchers, as i am an X floor puncher. but i say fuck hatebreed, just rock out and sing along to slayer and arch enemy!

did i mention arch enemy's singer is hot as fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!! i cannot believe a girl can sing like that.

hatebreed are my boys...they are a dope band. as for getting hit buy the hardcore kids in the pit. I think death threat says it best " dont want to get hit dont stand in the front, cry when you do your nothing but a cunt"

I also enjoy the soothing sounds of Hatebreed.

As doomfarmer said, suck it up. Bitch.

What makes "floorpuncher" guys go off at heatebreed shows are normally the slipknot kids...atleast around these parts.They get annoyed and act like cocks but it's all in good fun!

Originally posted by LivinDigital

Dude... who really gives a fuck. NILE is coming. I mean... dont get me wrong... slayer is the fuckin rad master flex shit... but suck it up fucker and just drink some jack and sit in the back staring at mullets and headbanging with hanz delbrook. Personally I'm looking forward to the ricky martin concert. but thats just cause im gay an all.

dude im going to NILE with hanz! and G3, fucking satriani is going to be SICK!!!

as for everyone els....yes im sucking it up.....i just wanted a slayer thread.

now i just need to figure out whom live digi is......gimmie one hint....just one...:king:

I can't believe I missed them when they came here like 2 years ago.....man, I hope they come back.

On a side note I spent all of Saturday night in a drunken stupor, staring in awe as my friend Adam played flawless renditions of about 30 Slayer songs on his guitar.....'twas very cool.

cancel the live digi....i know who you are....

and i thaught you wanted to kill me. hahaha:lol:

so in oppology.....lets go smoke some MARAJUANA and watch charles in charge!

you would like that wouldnt you:lol: nuthing better than pot and scot bayo!

oh yah....whats up. you comming to nile too eh? rad and see you there.

that tour is coming here oct 26. i cant wait...slayer hatebreed and sworn enemy..fuck it everyones only there to see slayer anyway.

i cant wait to see slayer. and hatebreed, arch enemy and skinlab. its gonna be great.

yo livindigital(from denver i think) is the nile show the same day as slayer cause if so that sucks because i already have my tickets to slayer.

i saw nile last time they were here tho.

cant wait for dimmu borgir and nevermore

^^hip hop to tha fullest. yo.

i'm going to the slayer show...they're coming in on nov 23rd i think? i really dont want to pay 30 bones. but last time....me and popgunwar tried to swindle our way into the slayer show. we didnt go. booooooo for the warfield.

Originally posted by wa5te_pHk

i cant wait to see slayer. and hatebreed, arch enemy and skinlab. its gonna be great.

yo livindigital(from denver i think) is the nile show the same day as slayer cause if so that sucks because i already have my tickets to slayer.

i saw nile last time they were here tho.

cant wait for dimmu borgir and nevermore

dude NILE is OCT 14, i think its at the augden(sp)

slayer is in november....your set bro....its gonna be the best two concerts in denver besides dying fetus (WHICH I MISSED!!!)

so get your nile tickets quick!

100% agreed partner. slayer rules, hatebreed sucks. i've said it before and i'll say it again--hatebreed fans should just start a fraternity and get it over with. they're basically frat guys with different t-shirts and ocasionally 00gauge plugs.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

dude NILE is OCT 14, i think its at the augden(sp)

slayer is in november....your set bro....its gonna be the best two concerts in denver besides dying fetus (WHICH I MISSED!!!)

so get your nile tickets quick!

i dont know man there are three good concerts comin up next week

from autumn to ashes

norma jean

as i lay dying

its gonna be a great week

first off the floorpunchers will prolly stay outta the way during slayer if they are smart. if not start on the otherside of the venue and run as fst as u can and fuckin slam em so hard, i mean seriously hurt them cuz it is slayer! and it would be called for. and then mosh durin hatebreed so they get pissed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this