girls u loved appreciation thread

iced_tea

i just dont understand it. how a single girl can make you feel inside and shit. i mean send me into battle blindfolded and u couldnt get me as shook as a fucking girl whom id love to tell how much i regret leaving her and i wish i could take back everything stupid i ever said or did and especially took for granted. i mean fuck i wanted to tell this girl so much and i couldnt say shit. wtf. i couldnt even say that i was happy for her being happy and in a good relationship with someone. oh wait thats cuz im not cuz it aint me cuz im fucking dumb. damn. i feel better for about 10 secs.

im sure some of yall can relate.

thanx for readung my emo as fuck appreciation thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the last girl i was with, i thought i loved. hrm...well, now shes a big druggie, dropped out of college, lost her decent job and goes out with one of her ex boyfriends who just got out of a 2 year stint in jail. she lost her license, and i guess it doesnt help that he doesnt have one either. haha. now, i have this girl whos ultra respectable, does anything for me, is hot as shit and on her way to a productive career and life in general...im all about upgrading. life DOES go on. fuck it yknow?

to all the boys i've loved bfore

jason - u were the nicest guy ever, sorry i moved and we didn't work out, you were all love, giving and patience. i wish you luck in your marriage

Ari - giving to a fault, prideful too much..... i hope things get better for you. i want to help you. i still love you. can't take anymore pain though.

i hate when you still care so much about someone but know it will never work for whatever reason. it's the hardest thing to let go of.

Originally posted by When

disappreciation thread

yes and no. regardless of the outcome of the "love" that you(thats plural, not directed at just you When) felt, you should learn from it. if it was good, then appiciate it, you had it and now you dont. it was good while it lasted. if it was bad, figure out what went wrong, and identify it before it happens next time.

yay.

i dont know if i can appreciate my current situation. i have only loved.. (and im still in love with but trying to fall out of it) one girl. ex girlfriends are the pits, fuck being friends with them because all you want to do is hold them and kiss them and make the sweet sweet love to them. and they feel the same way, but for some reason they have better restraints then you do. that might be because you messed around with her sister after you two broke up. and you still havent told her about sleeping with her friend. maybe breaking up would be the best thing so you dont have to carry these lies on your back for the rest of your life. well, possibly the rest of your life. when she calls to hang out tomorrow... will you answer the phone? make up your mind quickly. figure out what you must do you retarded fuck.

love, yourself.

Originally posted by iced_tea

...id love to tell how much i regret leaving her and i wish i could take back everything stupid i ever said or did and especially took for granted.

guys are assholes. they shit on you and shit on you some more. maybe some guys should think before they actually open their damn mouths sometimes.

i hear to many of these stories.