Hurricane Izzy all up in yo' hizzy!

TresOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

That motherfucker barely missed us while it was a Category 5... the US is lucky to get it while its weakening, though Category 3 ain't no joke either.

At least we got some serious waves... I bodysurfed 6-7 footers today at the local hangout beach which is usually flat as hell (which is why it's a hangout beach and not a surf spot).

Fuck what ya heard, YA HEARD!

That was some pussy shit, I was in DC for it and drove all around Baltiome, Alexandria and Bethesda the day of and day after and it was a bunch of trees down and only 30% of the electricity was on... WEAK! EVERY SINGLE McDonalds I passed was open though.

I did see some flooding in a bad way in lower Virginia but otherwise, downed trees and hype.

And that's my word.

It was worse than just a bad storm right here on the water but there were some people freakin out about it. The painters i work with had their neigbors in their appartment cutting through the walls with a chainsaw so they could make one big crib or some shit. I dunno. They are off their damn square. It was great though I was chillin outside with my neighbor in waist high water drinkin some beers. They just hyped up the storm to boost generator and bottled water sales and they succeeded.

Archived