Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
in2_thevoid

can yu dig it?

these make kran feel this :mad: theres no actual writing, some poorly exucuted space crafts that may or may not say void. If your going to rip off an idea, do it justice. and use a pencil instead of a red sharpie. and change yer name cause theres an internationaly known void who would tear you up with a simple stencil. but good job on not writing some thing as cliche and unoriginal as "fuck the buff" next to your sketch.

Originally posted by krAn°

these make kran feel this :mad: theres no actual writing, some poorly exucuted space crafts that may or may not say void. If your going to rip off an idea, do it justice. and use a pencil instead of a red sharpie. and change yer name cause theres an internationaly known void who would tear you up with a simple stencil. but good job on not writing some thing as cliche and unoriginal as "fuck the buff" next to your sketch.

**wipes the slobber off yer face...

Originally posted by nvOne

fuck the people who's brains are stuck in a box.

people have their reasons for why they don't like it. respect it.

i personally don't like it but i do find it interesting.

I dig it. I think it has a lot of potential. If there's another void out there, who cares? Like i'm the only Lens in California.

dammit i started doing shit like that a week ago:mad:

bah back to the drawing board fer me.

diggin it.....needs watercolors , and a few grey tones, a little bit of texture shading near the O...

you should get into pastels in2the_void

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this