network --------- old flixx ----

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TrustUGN

i wonder how many people will catch that crow rail. Nice one buddy...

hey truster the thing is ... THat there is a box car running now with a crow rail on it--in real life i did it last year ,

crispo-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JESUS CHRIST!!! definitley id have to say my favorite peicer. i think i bite this guy (unconcsciously or concsiously) every time im in the yard or at a chill wall.

did you catch all these yourself, or are they trades and catches? and where are you located, i feel like im in one of the local spots lookin at all these flats. bump!

by the way, this top one is my favorite freight that ive seen in person. ive got a better angle but no scannner.

http://www.fototime.com/{2BA4A68D-4CB8-4627-A769-45789C55F029}/picture.JPG'>

pre is a legend for sure....was 10 years ahead of his time.....and was really crushing #s of fr8s in the days when you didnt need to really.....and rarely did he not come correct with full out pieces. i always sweated this dude, but its funny how looking at it all now compared to what gets jocked these days, i didnt realize how much hard work he was doing so early in the game. you should put his name in the thread title and let it blow up. respect...original philly fr8 king

yeah rebump for this....CROW please edit the thread title and put PRE/CRISPO/ACURA/PUNCH in there so people dont keep ignoring this thread. for all you young bucks who jock all the fads happening these days, recognize one of the writers who laid the foundation for this whole sport you all love so much.

if anyone hasnt seen it, theres a full interview with PRE in the on the go#3 video: 'street soldiers'....its got footage of him hitting fr8s over a decade ago, and a nice sampling of about 200 of his best panels...all full out pieces. get your hands on it.

My all time fav for sure.Automaker direct route!!!I've been catching him my whole life as a writer which is getting up their and the odd time I will see brand new looking peices.Normally when I do it's one of those chills up my back and I gotta go 10 times harder then I did the weekend before.

Cheerleader if you have that interview I'd love a copy..I can make it worth your while.

Archived