Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
retard

NEW JERSEY WRITER SPOTLIGHT #1 : XIDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Abort

thats some funny ass shit! on the serious tip though, kid drops it like a hot potatoe.:idea: props

Funny doesn't bring back my ice cream nigguh

Originally posted by johnny

looks like a dedication to me...

shut the fuck up toy you dont know shit about xide or pen!

I'm walking up the NJ transit line down by my hood one night with this girl. We run into these two dudes waiting around at the station... looking suspicious. Words are exchanged. The girl gets bored and she leaves.

Southbound train comes down and there's this CTA/ EYE panel on the last car. Fucking sick. The two dudes in question snap away photos and leave listening to Turbonegro.

Big bump for Xide and Eye, it was ill.

Originally posted by The Beyond

I'm walking up the NJ transit line down by my hood one night with this girl. We run into these two dudes waiting around at the station... looking suspicious. Words are exchanged. The girl gets bored and she leaves.

Southbound train comes down and there's this CTA/ EYE panel on the last car. Fucking sick. The two dudes in question snap away photos and leave listening to Turbonegro.

Big bump for Xide and Eye, it was ill.

great story, i love suspicious characters.

Originally posted by worldoflies

props to xide. i like his ORIGINAL style.

where are those people from australia who were bitching about seeing flicks of njt commuters painted?

what were they saying ?

I didnt know Xide was doing so much cool stuff. I mean, Aves had told me, but I never believe what that guy has to say. So now I saw some stuff, and I like it. cool.

challah back.

double that. daps to Xide, who always comes proper...the new work is refreshening, real painterly...and to know where it's happening and the circumstances in which most of it is done is completely inspiring.

cheers, pal!

this dude is doing shit that fucking inspires me and puts me in awe at the same time. no matter what style, nigga always comes off. tons of respect man, keep it up.