SOME TASTY MORSELS FROM SYDNEY

WhiteOx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Shut up. (Eat my dick)

Originally posted by Tyrant

1. So if you "know" them how come you can't find them - I can find all my friends and crew.

I never said I was friends with them. Put your glasses on and read my posts. :lol:

2. Are you an absolute idiot or what........if you weren't there it don't concern you really now does it.

It concerns me for the very reasons I mentioned earlier. If you can not understand that, then my friend it is you, not me, who is playing the idiot here. :)

3. Honestly what do I care, you're the one posting my crew's pics.

a) You carred enough to make a reply. :lol:

B) Me posting the flicks of your crew is most irrelevant to my questions regarding the BCF boys. :p

c) Why do you care so much about what I ask and don't ask? :rolleyes:

Anyway, what crew are you in? MRS?

yeah well either way you sound suspect at best, and thunk holding the throne if he was more up?!!...i think not..no diss to thunk...but i think not.

p.s. using emoticons to show what a carefree-happy-go-lucky chap you are by laughing at others (who, trust me, know more than you ever will bigfella) is highly gay...bordering on tongue down the back of random mens pants gay...ya dig.

look at me giving half a shit.

Re: Tooheys all round

Originally posted by Mr Jones

over it - keep posting peoples................

Sydney's got plenty of good graf to offer. Piece.

very true... come on.. ive only started flicking and at least im posting... u sydney heads are making sydney scene looks shit... i know thers some KOS kids on here, post ur shit.u guys are rockin lateley

and some old skoolers.. post ur shit on here. its not like we can take em and make money outta them

Originally posted by Violence

um - na

Who's up on Central>Strattie Mainline now?

Kos ML and Tk from what ive been watching.. its like they are they are the only kids out there.... what happened to TM OSF TCB KOC ??

the insides havent been rocked cause of the city rail grey dogs.. too much fuckin heat in those carriages man. its not the same

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shut up. (Eat my dick)

Originally posted by deathrattle

yeah well either way you sound suspect at best, and thunk holding the throne if he was more up?!!...i think not..no diss to thunk...but i think not.

I never said it was anything other then a personal opinion. Thunk is young, and extremely talanted, drawing much of his influence from, and developing the style of Mr. Twist. This tells me that he's got POTENTIAL to go high places.

p.s. using emoticons to show what a carefree-happy-go-lucky chap you are by laughing at others (who, trust me, know more than you ever will bigfella) is highly gay...bordering on tongue down the back of random mens pants gay...ya dig.

Hahahah ... "who, trust me, know more than you ever will bigfella" ... trust me cuz, not for a moment have I doubted that you know more about gay shit then I. :lol:

look at me giving half a shit.

Relax yourself man. You try too hard not to give a shit. Let me remind you that it was you who started this shit, not me. :D

P.S.

I wrote this post thinking it was 'Mr. Jones' whom I was actually replying to. I appologize for the mix-up, but most of my comments still apply.

Originally posted by TheRash

Kos ML and Tk from what ive been watching.. its like they are they are the only kids out there.... what happened to TM OSF TCB KOC ??

It's true that KOS ML TK & HR (ex-HRs) are dominating the scene at the moment, but regardless of who's killing it now, 2003 seemed somewhat dead to me. Maybe because I haven't been in the game for well over a year now.

Also, what's happened to MRS? In 2000/2001 they appeared to be exploding the whole city.

the insides havent been rocked cause of the city rail grey dogs.. too much fuckin heat in those carriages man. its not the same

Fuck it. We still mamange to cause a menace. RailWay Pigs simply present more challenge. The game becomes boring without it. :lol:

Originally posted by WhiteOx

i was wondering what those 'rum' peices were, sick colours on that scram:king:

I didnt know Rum was s syd writer,first time i saw his shit. that one was a Newtown.. what u think it was WhiteOx?

yeh the scram looked even beta until some toys came and capped it with stupid shit

yeh the scram looked even beta until some toys came and capped it with stupid shit [/b]

Hahahahaha ... how about CanTwo's piece in New Town???? The shit's just tragic. On that whole wall, I think it is only Bes' piece that survived. :lol:

Anyone have a pic before the Can2's piece got fucked up?

There are a few crews keepin it live in Syd. Not as many as the hey-days of the late 90's (or even 01-02) but people like Stet, Thunk, Unique, Gane, Icee refuse to quit. Interprops to these soldiers.

dont forget Pact.pact is a fuckin machine! repsect to him for all his bombing

There are a few crews keepin it live in Syd. Not as many as the hey-days of the late 90's (or even 01-02) but people like Stet, Thunk, Unique, Gane, Icee refuse to quit. Interprops to these soldiers.

never forget STS constantly Stealin The Show!

• 1 month later...