Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WhiteOx

SOME TASTY MORSELS FROM SYDNEY

looking for some people to do some model trains for me if anyone would like to hit my e-mail or im me ( got stuff for trade )

Anyone know what's been going on with BCF boys these days? DMOTE has been getting the shit capped out of him, where as DAYS appears to have left the game full stop (anyone also know why he left that mad mural at St. Peters unfinished for years?). I also heared that some BCF boys have been beaten the crap out of. Can we confirm this?

Originally posted by Hoblow

Mind your own business.

:lol: Wipe your ass and wash your hands before you post such knee-jerk comments.

Graff scene is my business. If you could think of any other reason as to why I might have posted the previous question, I would like to hear it. Bah! :crazy:

Originally posted by Hoblow

Mind your own business.

he was simply askin about whats happening in the scene.... u dont own the graffiti scene in sydeny or anywhere else, so ur business is his and mine and ours..

If u dont feel like answering then dont bother replying.

Shut up.

Originally posted by Hammer4hire

Alot of those nice fliks were from melburn, which in my opinion Burns Sydney to the shit!

The thing I like most about Melbournians is they really don't give a shit

about what's going else where................eat a dick

Originally posted by TheRash

he was simply askin about whats happening in the scene.... u dont own the graffiti scene in sydeny or anywhere else, so ur business is his and mine and ours..

If u dont feel like answering then dont bother replying.

Ask them yourself - oh you don't know them, then don't bother.........eat a dick

:nope:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this