Find results in...
Hated Pigeon

R.I.P. Chef bms

Guest imported_b0b

the boy bombed good, pity he has gone.

RIP.

Awaiting autopsy results.

He'd had problems in his life.

He & dine always had a BRF (Piz & Bich with a bit of Sye thrown in ) influence on there early work especially. Good handstyles and throws too.

• Like 1

Yeah, he was a prolific bomber. I think Sofarok might have some flicks of the steel he did, as he did quite a bit. He still has hits running on the WAGN's from a few years back...........

• Like 1

I seen one of chef's cousins the other day, i dont even think he knew he had passed, u just dont know how to break that sorta news to people do you..r.i.p chef...:king:

• Like 1

Guest imported_sofarok

My last fond memories of him were from a few years ago in Cambridge when him and Dine came down for the strawberry fair. We spent the day getting waisted and within a few hours we were wondering around town in broad daylight armed with chrome; him and dine constantly trying to match each other for the biggest blatant, hottest spots, telling people to fuck off whilst shimmering up drainpipes...! Stan alongside Dine were the ultimate destruction team, big shame. you will be missed.

rip cheeky che.bad manners.

• Like 1

dint no the guy personally but liked the stuff man, its a shame, he had some talent, r.i.p..........

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now