CENTER ICE! the Hecz/Phayse Face Off!

Face One

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PER REQUEST ABOVE AND EXTREME BOREDOM ON BOTH OF OUR SIDES....

HECZONER (8:43:38 PM): MY BAD,,

HECZONER (8:43:45 PM): FUCKIN EXPENSIVE ASS COMPUTER SUX!!!

Merlin (8:43:49 PM): lol

HECZONER (8:43:53 PM): ANYWAYS.. DID YOU PICK THE WORD>>

HECZONER (8:43:54 PM): ?

Merlin (8:44:01 PM): hrmm not yet

HECZONER (8:44:07 PM): OK..

HECZONER (8:44:16 PM): PROPHETUS

HECZONER (8:44:18 PM): ??

HECZONER (8:44:23 PM): HAHA

Merlin (8:44:28 PM): lol to long ehehe

HECZONER (8:44:31 PM): HAH

Merlin (8:44:42 PM): lets see what about ....

Merlin (8:44:54 PM): soemthin poison liek ....

HECZONER (8:45:02 PM): POISON...

HECZONER (8:45:15 PM): VENOM

HECZONER (8:45:20 PM): ....

HECZONER (8:45:38 PM): HAZARDOUS....

HECZONER (8:45:41 PM): HAHA.

HECZONER (8:45:50 PM): FLATUANCE...

Merlin (8:46:03 PM): venom would eb sweet!

HECZONER (8:46:16 PM): HALATOUSIS.....

HECZONER (8:46:27 PM): VENOM IS COOL WITH ME..

Merlin (8:46:34 PM): alrigth u wanna do a whole page?

HECZONER (8:46:39 PM): SURE....

Merlin (8:46:46 PM): sweet

HECZONER (8:46:56 PM): COOL.. DEADLINE OR NO??

HECZONER (8:47:42 PM): WE NEVER STICK TO ONE ANYWAYS..

Merlin (8:47:46 PM): um i will prolly have it done my friday but how about 2 weeks

Merlin (8:47:48 PM): ya true

Merlin (8:47:57 PM): so whenever just try for 2 weeks

HECZONER (8:47:59 PM): WHENEVER...

HECZONER (8:48:08 PM): COOL... VENOM IT IS!

Merlin (8:48:22 PM): alrightty! i gotta take a shower i will hit u up later!

HECZONER (8:48:32 PM): AIGHT..PEAS!

"think both of these paper punks are to distracted by colour and shading and little gimics and extensions than actual letter structure.."

This comment is totally fine....i can see your opinion at times and you know u r entitled to it.

but please dont be putting disses out to random people on this thred u r just fuckin the topic up. i dont understand what u are tryin to do.

And as far as paper punk... i put in my work outside of this forum in the "real world".... your comment pointed at me is fine whatever i would say different in the paper punk aspect but .....

please just stop the bullshit u r fine with your opinions just please doint be takin cheap shots at people like klue who is not really involved with the thread.

I dont want any shit talkin goin on throughout this thread between parties that are no involved with it.

Re: Re: traditional preview!

Originally posted by sect one

um you cant really freestyle a sketch :lol:

"UMM"...YES YOU CAN.

If i use a pen not a pencil, I can freestyle it, freestyling is doing it straight on to a surface with out "sketching it out first" in this case I did not sketch it out with a pencil first, I used the pen "INK" which is not eraseable no outline to follow just the flow of the pen while I freestyled!!

yeah i agree sketching in pen can have the same effect on your learning that freestyling on a wall can have.

I find that when i sketch in pen i have to actually concentrate more on what i'm doing, and I find myself doing things I wouldn't usually do, so I'm forced to stick with them and often for the better. I find Most major progressions in letters come from when i've just scribbled something down with a pen.

I'm generally not fussed by your shit at all Hecs, but i reckon the letters on that Bruse are some of the better ones I've seen by you man. But, whats with all the bullshit in the background? It wasn't needed, adds nothing to the letters, and just toys your shit up.

Re: fair enough

Originally posted by fatbastard

i mustadmit, posting "KLUE" flicks from another country was inappropriate, and because i dont live in your city i dont know how much effore you put in..

although i still dont like the letter formations are lacking...out of proportion/etc

i've only been doin this shit for about 2 months now man.. hopefully i'll meet your approval in months to come :)

Originally posted by kast

so after what hecz posted isnt it due on friday..2moro?

kastcmw i battle you for the name kast...whats up chump..........just a friendly battle,,,,,,,,,,lets do it...peace

Archived