Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Face One

CENTER ICE! the Hecz/Phayse Face Off!

EHEH HELL YEA... the crowd gets to pick the next word, and vote on it. if we see one we like we might just pick it but throw out words throw em out!

dam FACE ONE the background is raw but im feelin HECZs letters and letters is what its all about..

i vote HECZ..

yo you wanna keep this between you and HECZ or others post up too??

YOYOYOYO

NICE PIECES TO BOTH YALL

KEEP 3D BATTLES ALL 3D AND PANEL BATTLES ALL PANEL~

ANY 3D HEADS COULD AUTOMATICALY JUST BE LIKE ""AWWWWWW DAMN HE WON " JUST CUZ ITS 3D~

CALL THE STYLE THEN THE WORD ~

I THINK THE WORD SHOULD BE """""""""""""SCROTUS"""""""""""""""""''

CUZ THATS MY NEW METAL BANDS NAME~ WE JUST DROPPED BOANGLOAD RECORDS FOR BURNING ORIFACE RECORDS LOOK OUT FOR US SOON~DEMO OUT IN 2007 (HOPEFULY) WERE IN THE STUDIO NOW(MY BASEMENT) WELL ITS JUST ME SO FAR ~JUST GUITAR~I MADE IT OUTTA SOME OLD RAILROAD TIES AND METAL SCRAPS FROM THE GONDOLA SPOT ~

WELL LOOK OUT FOR US SOON~I MEAN ME~

AND HAPPY SLAYIN FR8S!

PEACE

I VOTE FOR SUDZ!!!! YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIE!!!

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SUDZ!!!

:confused:

both good, but I think Face easily takes the first battle.

The background, AND letters are better (in my opinion). Look at how the entire word flows, yet still rough and ragged, and angry. That hecs is a little too soft and that merlin looks gay.

next word: Bruise, or battle, or apple, it doesnt matter. pick one.

i look forward to seeing the outcome.

i dig.. why don't ya'll decide on a word, and everyone here does the battle and puts up in 3d? just my quick opinion, by the way looks like face took this one.. but hecs has a better background... i likes it alot..

Guest Frost-BK

Good Shit Face and Hecz, I would say Face took it. . .

Awesome work both you, Hecz i really your own style with 3-D's although i liked it better before you colored it, still dope. Face concentrated more on the letters and i think that his overall better, looking forward to seeing more of this thread great work guys

Guest Propaganda

Wow I really hope this thread contuines for a while. Just between them battling is a sick idea for every week. I say Hecz won because teh colors prove soo deeply to me. I can care rather much for 3-4 perpective but the colors are sweet. I also like Face's piece just not too much my thing.

l

Face One's letter structure is simple and the color scheme compliments it very nicely...the background is pretty sick as well...hecz's piece is a heater as well, yet i think i'm feeling Face's on this one, very close, it all just boils down to the piece to me...and i'd have to go with Face.

Ill say Face cause his background is much cleaner and i like the letters!

Well i dunno how the winner is announced but so far its

Hecz 5 Face 8 VOTES;)

Updated with the bottom votes!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this