Sssss.....Busted!

CAPiTA

PMB reminded me to make a thread about this new device the govt. might start using.

The Graffiti Early Warning System

Taggertrap, a new alarm system by Traptec, is activated by the ultrasonic sound of a graffiti artist's spray can. When its wireless sensors pick up aerosol sibilance within 200 feet, Taggertrap calls the cops via cell phone and records the scofflaws with tiny DV cameras. "It's nearly impossible to catch criminals in the act," says Judy Ronnebeck, a police officer in Escondido, California. Taggertrap "helps us stay one step ahead." Authorities receive the DV footage immediately via email, so they have evidence of the crime before dispatching personnel. In an early test, six youths in San Diego County were caught red-handed.

If this actually worked well, it would suck even more than the thing PMB posted about since instead of some "Robocop" telling you to stop vandalizing, the cops just show up and already have evidence. Shafted.

http://www.layouth.com/images/tagger-dl.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

if this becomes a reality i am going to go down to my yard every morning and do my hair there.

i am not joking either.

about what?

not joking about going down there to fuck with the man

or no joking about using hairspray everymorning?

:flaming: ??

Archived