Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ASTISM

The Bible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Labrodent, thanks for bringin the funk and shuttin down the useless chit chat with a good post.

Maybe KOH can come in here and clean that lil business up with some mod powers?...

you know..i think that subway art page is the best thing ive ever seen in a book period. creative as fuck and well done. wow.

ha that subway art page is awesome. i'd love to have the original and the sketch in front of me at the same time...an stare at them for hours compairing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YA THAT BE PRISMAS IN THE MIX.

HERE GO SOME OLDIES BUT GOODIES............

DSCF4542.jpg

DSCF4538.jpg

DSCF4499.jpg

THIS STUFF IS FROM 1987 AND 1988.............

DSCF4656.jpg

DSCF4657.jpg

DSCF4658.jpg

DSCF4653.jpg

DSCF4652.jpg

DSCF4639.jpg

• Like 1

Lab- Your shit is fire. nuff said.

Siphilis- new Truck = Fire

This whole page has is pretty inspiring.

Now, I need to do some new art before I give up on it.

Christonastick...

Aight, I'm sure everyone is pretty much fed up with me complaining (Yeah, I am fed up with me too...) but I think people need to look through this thread from page 1. This thread is a pure and holy example (hence the name "Bible" ;)) of how a blackbook should look like. It's an even better example of how pieces look like when executed properly with effort. This thread isn't just to show the shit you did 15-30 minutes ago with a bic pen. Save that for the "New Sketches Thread". I'm not saying this to knockoff the people who previously posted. The stuff is good, but not necessarily up to par with the standards that should be met. If sorry if this sounds harsh but I think it was something that needed to be said.

YesPersueOut.jpg

^Persure for Yes2. Stolen from The Exhange.

By the way, I suck so I'm not trying to "big-up" myself by saying all of that^.

-J.

Yellow Feets- I don't know if your comment was in the least bit a reference to my post, but if so, I only hope it is not for the wrong reasons. Something that was done '15-30 minutes ago with a bic pen' more often than not does end up looking like crap, but I usually find the most quality work to be in the pieces that don't appear to be over-worked. Keeping a modest palette without any superfluous color schemes gives the piece that easy to absorb, clean look . Joker is a perfect example.

But I do agree, this thread has gone a bit downhill and may need a good washing.