post surgery

i11igul

yeah so a coulpe months ago i heard surgery on my chest area and today they had to go in to reomove all the extra scar tissue and what not. any way they did local anesthetic and i was awake for the whole grusome prosedure in which they basically cut my nip off and trimmed all around it. I m home now and just noticed a large blood stain in my shirt that was seeing thruogh the rapping they put on the stitched area, which brings me to my point. Does anyone have any good surgury storeis, grusome or not, they theyd like to interject?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was in second grade i had to get my apendix out....

i woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible pain in my stomach and when i tried to walk i couldnt...i had to crawl to my parents room...they drove me to the hospital and after spending a night there they told me i had to get surgery...i was asleep during the surgery...it was funny cuz when they took the apendix out it burst in their hands....so yea....but after the surgery i was feeling really sick...i had a fever of 105 and i could brealy breath...i had 6 needles in each arm that i had to keep in...i stayed at the hospital for 2 weeks...its funny cuz i cried only once the whole time and it was when i found out that i had to spend the night at the hospital

well this doesnt have to dowith hospitals but when i was little and still in ukraine i went up to my friend who was chopping wood with an ax...and i snuck up behind him and said hi...and when i did that he was swinging the ax and it went right into my forehead... i had blood everywhere....i didnt want to tell my parents that it was because of him cuz they would never let me see him again...so i ran home and told my parents that i fell on a rock...10 years later...they still dont know the truth lol and i have a lil scar on my forhead...pullin a harry potter..lol

all i know is that my little brother went in for surgery this morning to have a laberal tear in his hip fixed up (ruined it skating) and there were 'complications' and no one has been able to see him cause he's still k.o and the op finished 3 hours ago....

What post surgery means to me..

http://www.bubblemonkey.com/html/images/vicodin.jpg'>

Vicodin is a narcotic prescription drug, usually swallowed in pill form, which is used to treat pain and to reduce coughing. Within half an hour, user feels effects, which can include mild euphoria, drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, sedation. Higher doses can produce vomiting and loss of motor control. Vicodin, like any narcotic, is addictive when taken for longer periods. Overdose can be fatal, especially when combined with alcohol.

Archived