GSOUTH...

20 SACK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should have been left to rest in peace. Personal achievements dont mean shit (I think that is a lost concept these days), FOR US IT IS A CREW THING. So if people have flixs to post, they can post them in the crew (WEED HEADS/ KINGS BY TRADE) thread. Thanks for all the nice words (I almost shed a tear). Anyways Be safe out there, the saga continues........

Hate um or love um; but what alot of you on here with negative things to say dont know is that this guy is an entrepreneur in freight train graffiti. When lines useto pass with 95% of the stock being completely clean, more than likely the other 5% had this guy on it. Im sure alot of the newer writers knocking his work or "not feeling it" got into freight graffiti because of this guy and his crew and probably dont even know it! FS and Network were a big insperation to me and alot of others, with years and years of dedication; respect.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread should have been left to rest in peace. Personal achievements dont mean shit (I think that is a lost concept these days), FOR US IT IS A CREW THING. So if people have flixs to post, they can post them in the crew (WEED HEADS/ KINGS BY TRADE) thread. Thanks for all the nice words (I almost shed a tear). Anyways Be safe out there, the saga continues........

in this case, i'm closing this thread

demands to reopen can be sent via PM