RumPuncher

hahaha... I wish.

these we not 'extras' they were models.

The main characters (principals) were white bread, corn fed,

but the backgroup players were

guy - black/jewish/irish

girl 1 - african/asian

girl 2 - latin/italian

these are the beautiful people. I was not even 'cute' befoe my morning cappuchino.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WebsterUno

so did you mack the honey or what?

no but I should have.

I feel a bit of a hot streak coming on.

Better make the most of it before the tundra freezes over

and all the ladies turn back into polar bears.

Originally posted by seeking

i very frequently utilize the 'on an important call' technique when racking. it makes it much easier to just walk out the door looking inconspiquous when you're 'doing something', or appear to have an agenda. plus, if someone hassles you, you can just look at them like 'dude, cant you see im fucking busy' and bounce.

some guy wrote a book a few years ago about how to get into any event for free. he even snuck into the white house, and handed the president a copy of his book. it was a big media thing. i dont remember his name.

Could the book your thinking of be The Art of Deception by Kevin D. Mitnik? ill link ya

Art of Deception

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

unless you are union or in the screen actors guild you get paid maybe 50 bucks per day to be an extra, and thats depending on the spot. i think its close to double that if you are union. also, if you get to speak in an ad you make wayyyyyyy more money than you would if just your face were to be shown.

Archived