Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Organ Donor

Detroit nose smashers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that jones rules. and it sucks that anyone is going to get shit for doing any sort of abstract piece because other people "did it first." fuck that. if you want to be consistent then STOP PAINTING. after all, someone did that first, too.

"there's nothing thats new under heaven, there's nothing that hasn't been done. pour me another double cliche. you can't write a song that's never been sung."

my thoughts on that jones piece: i like it, alot. i think its awesome, it has good colors, its painted techincally well, everything there is there and its just pleasing to the eye.

IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A JOKER OR OUIJA PIECE.

joker and ouija have their own styles. Its blatantly obvious to anyone who bothers to study either one of those artists work.

so its abstract. so what? you could say that joker and ouija and the transcend guys are the pioneers of the abstract movement, and yes they are, give respect where its due. is abstractism only for those guys to explore? no. jones has his own style within the realm of abstract graff, and for that, i give him props.