"Stop spraying graffiti. You have 15 seconds to comply."

Poop Man Bob

The trend is definately towards a hi-tech "total security environment."

When I was a little kid, back in the 1950's, I remember my grandfather ranting about the Social Security System. "You mark my words!" he'd say, "This damned Social Security number is going to be on everything. It will be the number that ties the whole thing together--Driver's License, car insurance, income tax--you just wait!" My parents and all the other younger adults there just laughed and kidded him about "Big Brother." "You're making a big deal about nothing, Bob," my Dad would say. "It's just a way to identify people for retirement."

Wrong.

In the 1950's we had separate numbers for everything--draft number, service number, Social Security, Driver's License, Federal income tax, State income tax, etc.

Now, the SSN is common to every data base.

Before it is all over, there will be no paper money. All transactions will be via computer. Access to your financial affairs will be protected from other private citizens, but WIDE OPEN to the Government. Taxes will be unavoidable. There will be unobtrusive security cameras that can pan, zoom, magnify, etc., everywhere where there is anything of importance. The scenario in the movie "Enemy of the State" will be real, not some silly cartoon about people living in a copper-enshrouded warehouse.

We are rapidly approaching a world where there are two distinct economic and social classes--the lumpenproltariat and the techological, educated ruling class. Five percent of the world's population contols 90% of the world's wealth. Security is becoming a joint effort between governments and corporations who work as Government contractors. Their computers are involved in everything you do, everything you see, everything you write. If you think that there is ANY security on this Internet, you are completely wrong. Every keystroke you make is recorded forever.

We are already in a brave new world. Be careful.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: The trend is definately towards a hi-tech "total security environment."

Originally posted by KaBar2

When I was a little kid, back in the 1950's, I remember my grandfather ranting about the Social Security System. "You mark my words!" he'd say, "This damned Social Security number is going to be on everything. It will be the number that ties the whole thing together--Driver's License, car insurance, income tax--you just wait!" My parents and all the other younger adults there just laughed and kidded him about "Big Brother." "You're making a big deal about nothing, Bob," my Dad would say. "It's just a way to identify people for retirement."

Wrong.

In the 1950's we had separate numbers for everything--draft number, service number, Social Security, Driver's License, Federal income tax, State income tax, etc.

Now, the SSN is common to every data base.

Before it is all over, there will be no paper money. All transactions will be via computer. Access to your financial affairs will be protected from other private citizens, but WIDE OPEN to the Government. Taxes will be unavoidable. There will be unobtrusive security cameras that can pan, zoom, magnify, etc., everywhere where there is anything of importance. The scenario in the movie "Enemy of the State" will be real, not some silly cartoon about people living in a copper-enshrouded warehouse.

We are rapidly approaching a world where there are two distinct economic and social classes--the lumpenproltariat and the techological, educated ruling class. Five percent of the world's population contols 90% of the world's wealth. Security is becoming a joint effort between governments and corporations who work as Government contractors. Their computers are involved in everything you do, everything you see, everything you write. If you think that there is ANY security on this Internet, you are completely wrong. Every keystroke you make is recorded forever.

We are already in a brave new world. Be careful.

Para-Noid. Yes it's true. But why should the poor uneducated class control anything. The system is designed to generate wealth and nothing else. If you aren't adept at adapting to adaptation then your nothing but a waste of God's creation. (Lyrics and poetry copyright Metallix © 2003. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized Duplication without Authors Permission is a violation of applicable copyright laws.)

Everything is Camera'd. At work we have cameras that can zoom in onto your eye balls and capture your retina for automatic retina sequence recognition. Your SS# Is no longer needed...when you have biometrics. If you think we are in a security state now, well wait until children are microchipped at birth, their DNA taken and recorded. Their retina's imaged and stored onto a SIM card which will be used for everything. ...

This is very true

But as things progress along this line, we are going to experience a profound loss of anonyminity and with it, a loss of liberty. The only people who will have much freedom will be those people completely "outside" the system. Once they can track you remotely and automatically, you become controlled and managed. Today, your life is at least to some degree your own. But in the future? Doubt it.

me and some friends went back to a squat we had after not being there for several months... when we hopped the fence the flash went off and we got the same (loud as shit) warning... we split...

one of em went back a few weeks later, ignored it, and was visited by cops about 20 minutes later... the photo from the first time made him a repeat offender or something along those lines...

kabar, that was fucking hilarious...

Originally posted by heavyLox

Ive been working long and hard and I'm finally ready to unleash my 'plate mask'. Snugg fitting, fits all US modle license plates, european modle coming soon!

If all goes well, I hope to have them available soon on 4THW.

5 hot colors to match your ride and a special Leopard print for the player in all of us. Hollaration my nation!!!

and this is nothing new...

Archived