WHEN YOU JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK

HASER ONES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: sittin in class

Originally posted by mr.yuck

You should log off and pay attention. What kind of school do you go to where every class has a computer in it?

well one of my classes is GRAPHIC DESIGN so we are at computers. and the past few days my global studies has been lookin and shit on the web for global conflicts.

i got to a god damn CPD school I HATE IT.

FUCK PAYIN ATTENTION

FUCK YOU SHAMROCK

shit im a fucking kid still i aint no fat ass fuck hidin my dick tryin to make it look like a pussy. but word he was at one of our parties. but i dont remember it being mine. it was yours remember? that night you got hella drunk and passed out in the park by your crib. wasnt that the guy i saw your lady walk off with at the end of that night?

big up to bushwick....big up to crashing my ride...big up to lossing my snowboard...big up to not doing graffiti in 2 years...big up to powerlifting....big up to spanish chicks...big up to seeing my ex-girlfriend last week at school and her looking mad good and me wanting to hit someone....big up to not getting any play in tooo long...big up to everytime im about to get some dome i mess it up.....big up to slitting your wrists...big up to steroids....big up to going to a 2 year college for 4 years....big up to brooklyn...big up to my keyboard which is broke as fuck.....big up to my barber...big up to my dog....big up to my brothers girlfriend for catching me wacking it last week....big up to not wanting to live..big up to this thread. big up.

a little flow to let ya know...

fuck the other white meat the cops i cant defeat. when i smell that bacon my knees start shakin. got a pocket full of green damn i shulda been on the track team. but im a lazy kid so i bomb the lines fuck these lame ass rhymes. ill do one for eter damn son i told ya not to beat her. now shes bruised and bloody cops comin ya betta run buddy. the blue shirts comin and i keep runnin. i gotta look over my back i gotta get off these tracks. shoes laced up and belt on tight just for situations like this i might i just might turn back and fight. but only in this song in reality i hit the bong. realize i cant draw think bout the cyfer fill i saw that shit was raw. we dont love them hoes we get drunk at moes. find a fine bitch to pound make her scream and make all sorts a sounds. gotta get some rubers from the store ya neva know this gurl could be a whore. but fuck it ill take my chances i took more than 4 glances. rip off the shirt and throw up the skirt. i fuck her like that till she scratches on my back. shes calls me HASE and then we smoke a fatty and blaze for days.

Archived