WHEN YOU JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK

HASER ONES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CRAMPS

i just ended the best net bash OF MY LIFE!!!

MeRt_NeRtSoN_MAN_OF_MYSTERY!! says:

i got surcumsized for you!

MeRt_NeRtSoN_MAN_OF_MYSTERY!! says:

shit dont cry over spilt milk

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHE LOVED ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i had a really bad night involving little girls, driving for hours,nothing, asshole kids and more little ignorant girls.......

fucking pissed me off soo mutch so i went home smoked a bowl and drank myself to sleep...

then i felt better.......but im still fucking pissed about the other night..FUCK LITTLE GIRLS AND HOW FUCKING STUPID THEY ARE!!!!!

NEVER AGAIN!

dam doog

its 3:04am and i have to wake up at 5:00 this is some gay ass shit..i hate fucking not being able to sleep...oh im listening to some mf.doom

so w.e im chillsci.

Man...I only slept for about 2 hours last night and had the worst dream ever. I was about to stick it in this bad ass chick and when she spread her pussy lips everything was looking all clear. Then outta nowhere she starts making this gross ass noise and one of those little alien mouth claw things came out from her joint with all that slime and drool shit all over it. I immediately woke up and comenced to doing other things.

I could give a fuck about ever sleeping again.

fuck not having a working car

fuck not having any money left cuz of fast food

fuck the rain for makin paint run and skateboards weak

fuck me for not having anything better for me to do than to sit here on 12oz till late tonite.

fuck not going to the show cuz some fuckers didnt call u

fuck this makes me feel better when im :mad:

So I'm sitting naked on the toilet this morning, wiping my ass and realising just how vulnerable I would be were someone to walk in on me. Then I started to imagine what they would be seeing. Not a pretty picture. Then I realized that I needed to lose weight. Then I thought about the dream I had, where I bought crystal meth from the members of Alexisonfire, but pussied out at airport customs......

Weird the things that pop into your head when you're depositing feces :o

Archived