MY NEW MIXER

~KRYLON2~

so last night my boy is throwing a party and asks me to spin at his party..and in return i get free beer and a place to crash...i usually dont spin at house parties but it had been awhile since i did a party so i said fuck it..and packed all my stuff up and set up at his crib....so eventually the party is bumpin mad bitches everywhere....and of course theres the lames that proceed to stare at everything that i do asking gay questions like how did i do that or can they try sumthing im a dj....there pretty much the reason i dont do house parties....sp while in the middle of my set this asshole spills beer all over my mixer (vestex 05 with the q-bert face plate) and fucks up everything im mean there was smoke and sparks flying out of this bitch....so while me mixer proceeds to blow up this guy tries to be slick and runs twoard the door. luckily one of my boys saw what had happened and goes urlacher on this bitch and takes him out.....so dude tries talking his way out of it saying someone bumped into him......guess what i dont care you got $600 to get me a new one......guy says he only has $200.......so i say u got anything worth $400.....dude says no....so we let him go...we proceed to party thanks to some dude who lived a few blocks away and had a mixer....well later that night we find out who the guy was and where he lives and what his car looks like...blah blah blah.....so after everyone leaves or is passed out....we roll by the dudes crib bust into his car take his stereo and speakers and $3 in change lol....so today i pawn the shit and get roughly $200 and checked out the mixers they had but none were worth the money or were to badly beat up so i go to musiciansfriend.com and find a mixer thats under $200 its called a ESO or sum shit never heard of the brand but the price was rite..

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/63/630562.jpg'>

so what do you guys think total peice of shit or decent.. i payed $140 with shipping.. heres all the features it comes with

4 stereo channels, configurable for every use (phono, line, mic) plus DJ MIC channel.

Assignable xfader to effects and channels.

Use of xfader as channel xfader or wet-dry fader.

On/Off switch made with fast action lever.

3 band eq with sweepable mid to improve tone control.

DSP with 255 effect presets to modify your music.

Full output set (3 stereo outs, 2 balanced for pro use).

Headphone output with 1W power.

Black/Silver version.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i say you wait a couple weeks and break back into dudes car, so you can get the rest of the money. The 05 mixer ain't nothint to fuck with, if dude would have spilled beer on my 05, i wouldnt have waited to see what happend, i would have been on dude, givin him a bloody nose. I dont fuck with those 4 channel mixers, too many buttons. but if that is your steezy and you can't wait to get another mixer. probably your best bet. unless you can find some chode with a dope mixer that doesnt know what he's doing and can get it for 200 (i got my m44-7's for free...holla) i say hit that janks up.

KEEP THE SCEENE ALIVE!!!!!

im so gay.

never heard of it..but for $140 and all those features... i give it about 2 months tops before it start to fuck up in some way... should of got some no-frills shit by a known manufacturer (besides gemini)..like a vestax pmc-03a for $100. but ya never know.. good luck.

so wait home boy said he had $200 and you didn't take it??? why?

Archived