how did you find 12oz?

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

i dont remember exactly how, but i do remember when i first came to the site, i didnt know about the other forums, i just thought it was THIRD RAIL... then i found the benches and bla bla bla and it was even more addicting then...

:lol:

god bless 12oz.

:king:

yea i feel him on that for almost my first year i thought it was only third rail n the yard...then i discovered channel zero n the benches n it got addicting

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Ho trovato 12oz attraverso gli altri che so, tuttavia non me hanno mai detto sarebbe popolato da cosí molti sciocchi ignoranti

ya get me

:lol:

thank god i went to Perugia this summer

.... and i hope you didn't put me in the scioccho ignoranto category.

ANYWAY

I found 12oz through a french tag site, which had a pic of a Fanta throw up with "from http://12ozprophet.com/forum" as a caption. So i came. Because Fanta throws are cool.

From this point i found a newish thread about someone asking questions about the French scene. So i signed up and posted in this thread. And it's been downhill from this point.