london unappreciation thread. (broke and burnt out)

wiseguy

Guest de la cruz

carry around a bag all day. hold it infront of you with both hands and act like its mad heavy, then simply waltz up to the guy on the gate and give him a look like your struggling. ive never been asked once to get my ticket out.

If you are gonna buy tickets, dont buy daycards before 9am....wait till after its like 2 pounds cheaper.

drink at the bigger chain pubs like Wetherspoons, Yates etc etc , youll get a pint of guiness for £1.50. also reasonably priced meals.

If you gonna buy your paint, DONT go to Graffotism or any of the wack wu-wear stores in camden town. Extortion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by de la cruz

carry around a bag all day. hold it infront of you with both hands and act like its mad heavy, then simply waltz up to the guy on the gate and give him a look like your struggling. ive never been asked once to get my ticket out.

Done that before with boxes of paint... except he made me put them down and asked to see my ticket! So I flashed him an old one and he didn't check...

As for paint - the best thing is to organise a hook-up with a local writer before you come over. I know a lot of people have taken out writers from NYC, San Fran, Paris, Italy, etc...

That way you won't have to worry about getting ripped off!