Atmosphere..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SmackMYass:

Ok whats this (SP) thing every does??its pissing me off!!

ok i admit im new...but FUCK!

please tell...

peace

(sp)=spelling. if someone is not sure on their spelling, they put that. oh sorry, i dont know where to get atmosphere albums.

i would think you could find atmosphere records in your local record store. look for atak distribution online. i dont know the address i bet they have it. i picked up ford 1, ford 2, and the lucy ep all at a store here. the lucy ep is dope, comes with instramental record of dopes songs...although its not instramentals of the lucy ep, older songs or whatnot. but still a dope record...dont ever fucking question that...thats a jam.

god, every girl that sees slug falls in love with him... he's staying with dibbs for a week, so if you know how to get a hold of him, you could just call over there. if your cute, slug'll prolly make out with you...

you can also get all the atmosphere/rhymesayers stuff from rhymesayers.com

your best chance is with www.sandboxautomatic.com

atmosphere/rse has a distro with fat beats and sandbox has a deal with fat beats...both in NYC...

cant go wrong with www.sandboxautomatic.com

ATAK is where to go for all that west coast bay area underground shiiiiiiit

www.hiphopinfinity.com is super good too....hasnt been updated in a few days, but yea...shipping is bada bing bada boom

Guest professor poopatronic

slug is a great rapper, but i hate it how he loves to say the same line over and over and over to eternity in all his songs. like in nothing but sunshine, how many fucking times does he say "it's all sunshine it's nothing but sunshine" in a row? it makes it really hard for me to enjoy listening to him. i'd probably have all the atmosphere albums if he didn't do that.

[This message has been edited by professor poopatronic (edited 08-19-2001).]

Archived